IGNORED

Underworld - Second Toughest in the Infants

BUNKUM

Available on Super Deluxe 4CD bundle, Deluxe 2CD bundle,Vinyl bundle & CD, as well as an album or artwork t-shirt and a selection of original art prints. Released on 20th November 2015.

Super Deluxe 4 CD Tracklisting

CD1
1. Juanita: Kiteless: To Dream Of Love
2. Banstyle / Sappys Curry
3. Confusion the Waitress
4. Rowla
5. Pearl’s Girl
6. Air Towel
7. Blueski
8. Stagger

CD2: singles, B sides, remixes
1. Cherry Pie
2. Oich Oich
3. Puppies
4. Mosaic
5. Deep Arch
6. Pearl’s Girl (Tin There)
7. Pearl’s Girl (14996 Version)
8. Born Slippy (Original Instrumental Version)
9. Born Slippy.Nuxx (Deep Pan)

CD3: previously unreleased material
1. Bug
2. Confusion The Waitress (She Said)
3. D+B Thing
4. D’Arbly St
5. 4 Crowns
6. Rowla A1806
7. Bing Here
8. Techno Thang
9. Pearls Ver2
10. Bloody 1

CD4: Born Slippy (Nuxx) – previously unreleased demos, live recordings, mixes
1. Nuxx A1796
2. Nuxx A2221 UW live (2 sets) Leicester M Dog 94
3. Nuxx A4712 Live @ Zap club Brighton Feb94
4. Nuxx A4733 UW live Amsterdam Apr94
5. Nuxx Liquid Room 94 A2254 UW Live Liquid Room 2 Tokyo
6. Nuxx from A1825
7. Born Slippy (Nuxx)

Info from Underworldlive.com. It's a bit pricy but hmv appear to have the same 4CD box for £28 (minus the t-shirt).

I'm a bit disappointed by the tracklisting too, so bledy sick of Born Slippy NUXX. Damn you Danny Boyle and Trainspotting, it should have stayed as a b-side to the original Born Slippy.

Don't think I've even opened my copy of their special big box edition version of dubnobass yet !

Think I played mine once, I was already very familiar with all the various released b-sides and additional tracks, I'm thinking of it more as a collectors item.

I'm thinking of it more as a collectors item.

Ditto. And I'm an idiot and just bought this. And will get the Beaucoup Fish one if it comes out too.

I ditto your ditto.

I hope you ordered from hmv and saved yourself some dosh?

Proper classic!! The B-sides are really worth it too, especially Cherry Pie, Mosaic and Deep Arch.

Agreed, shame they missed off Telematic

• 1 month later...

I hope they don't spend the next 15 years re-releasing everything.

It would be nice to see some new music at some point too.

And ditto Beaucoup Fish - I love that album. So full of energy

They've been in the studio since April/May time doing a new album. There's an announcement coming on Tuesday, either a tour or a release probably.

Telematic being left off seems really daft to me, given that there's space on the disc for it. That'd make this pretty definitive, apart from Carp Dreams... Coi, which isn't a particularly noteworthy mix anyway (basically a halfway point between Pearl's Girl and Tin There).

I'm still in the process of consuming the huge Dubno Deluxe-set, and for those of you who refer to it as only a collectors item; the remaster is truly a work of art and should be listened to. It's amazing how they have worked out details I never knew were there, but makes perfects sense when you hear them. One of the best remasters I've heard, and look a lot forward to listening to these as well, although it seems they have left this remaster to someone else sadly. Rick did such a great job on Dubno, I wish he had done at least this one as well, although I understand the need to work on new material as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived