IGNORED

TCH Analysis

Fredd-E

Well, basically it's all about this.

Or is it better to not have a comments section on TCH because BoC clearly stated in the recent interviews that there ain't much hidden secrets in their latest album?

I'm a bit puzzled here...

I reckon put comments on there. At the end of the day it's your site, and it'd be interesting to see peoples various takes on the tracks. Plus when all the hidden stuff was found in Geogaddi it made it loads more interesting to listen through to pick out all the 'hidden' samples etc.

There's another interview in a UK magazine (Crash or Clash or something). I skimmed through it in the shop but didn't bother buying it because there wasn't really any new info. Anyway, they repeated the point that they'd rather people sit back and listen to the music instead of picking it apart, but they also hinted that there might be things below the surface in TCH. I don't think they'd ever make an album that was just a bunch of nice tunes and nothing else.

Fux sake, I came to WATMM to get away from twerps like Fredd-E and now he's here

1) what's your prob?

2) worst. paradox. ever. < i've been on watmm since 2004, so it's definitely not my first time on watmm

3) please die kthxbb

that guy kevun bevan thunks too much.

waht a tossbag.

uhhh come again?

kevin bevan, the dude who has written the book with the chapter on magic window..

it's all diagrams.. etc.. he believes there's some kind of mystical quality to the magic window which can take you elsewhere... i'm sketchy on the details, mostly because i learned about him from a japanese girl (?) called omiko on xlt.. (at least i think that was her name... i gotta smoke less weed!)..

anyhow...lots of mystical pap about how a couple of minutes of dead space with a title, on a cd can make you a magical sorceror, or a robot or something. something about a pyramid.

like i say, he thunks too much.

and he sounds like a tossbag.

Guest Lost in Ohio

didn't feel like making a new topic but i'd just like to say that TCH is durable and long-lasting, contrary to belief of many doubters around.

• 1 month later...
Guest loga (xn) = n loga x

Fux sake, I came to WATMM to get away from twerps like Fredd-E and now he's here

1) what's your prob?

2) worst. paradox. ever. < i've been on watmm since 2004, so it's definitely not my first time on watmm

3) please die kthxbb

What the (can I swear on here?) is your problem.

I'm sorry but Fred-E is a legend :beer: and if you want to get away from him (because he's always hunting you down obvously, dick) don't go on a BoC forum that he's been on long before you probably heard of BoC, cock. If you don't like whats being said (which was soo offensive, of course) you dont have to read it, and you certainly don't have to reply out of the blue, or come back again! *insert smiley waving goodbye here*

Guest Iain C
my analysis of tch is that its fucking beautiful, end of.

I think that's really all that needs to be said. But I'm not going to hate on Fredd for persuing his hobby. There are far worse ways to spend your time than analysing BoC.

honestly, i dont really know what else you could say about it, there doesnt appear to be any second level of hidden shit on it like previes ones its just totally straightforward kickass music which is how i prefer it now tbh

honestly, i dont really know what else you could say about it, there doesnt appear to be any second level of hidden shit on it like previes ones its just totally straightforward kickass music which is how i prefer it now tbh

:on2long: do you think there is nothing hidden on it at all? I think there is probably at least 1 maybe 2 things, maybe they're hidden too well? :undecided: I'm not saying that I need there to be for me to like it, how could you not, it's a masterpeice. The most amazing album since 2002. Although..in my opinion..(only including the more general releases)

:boc:

1-Geogaddi

2-High Scores

3-Twoism

4-Peel Session

5-Music Has The Right To Children

6-In A Beautiful Place Out In The Country

7-Maxima

8-The Campfire Headphase

:boc:

Guest Archrival

uhm I hear lots of stuff, I mean every track on the album except for maybe Dayvan Cowboy have some kind of voices...

:fear:

uhm I hear lots of stuff, I mean every track on the album except for maybe Dayvan Cowboy have some kind of voices...

:fear:

Voices, can you pick any out? or tell us at what time and on what track you think you can notice something?

Guest Skytree

If Mike and Marc said specifically in an interview that they'd encourage their fans to find patterns and hidden meaning in their new music, then I might take a bit of time sorting through tracks. But in this case man, I think the BoC boys made their message fairly clear with recent interviews. The Campfire Headphase speaks on its own, without need for disection. The samples are too well hidden (purposefully) to be picked apart and endlessly analyzed. Geogaddi opened up a Pandora's Box that should be closed again.

I didn't always feel this way, but started to think differently when I understood their intentions.

Archived