IGNORED

DJs for Climate Action (NYC) October 22nd at 7pm

cooliofranco

A good friend of mine, https://soundcloud.com/sammybananas is putting this together. He's a good dude / it's a good cause/ and I think a pretty good idea.

DJs for Climate Action (DJ4CA), my 7 year strong push to galvanize DJs and music fans around the issue of Climate Change is finally moving into what DJs do best: HAVE PARTIES. We brought our cause to SXSW this March with an event headlined by Soul Clap, and now it's time for our first ever party in NYC!

We're elated to team up with one of the country's most influential environmental groups, the National Resource Defense Council (NRDC) to host a fundraiser in Soho from 7-10pm on Thursday October 22nd. Joining such a seasoned institution on this issue is an honor as well as a great opportunity to forge connections between the music and advocacy scenes.
This fall presents a huge moment for the global Climate movement with a pivotal meeting of world leaders approaching in Paris this December. The NRDC event is all about building momentum while creating engagement with this issue. A $35 donation lets you join up with our vital cause and includes drinks from Hudson Whiskey and Montauk Brewing Co, food from City Bakery and music from DJ4CA members Shiftee, Michna and yours truly.
There are limited tickets for this thing, so get yours now! I'd also love if you could pass this along to anyone you think might be interested.
----Tickets----

Archived