IGNORED

Back to the Future Part II Thread

Rubin Farr

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not tying to be the fun police here, but making light of 9/11 is offensive to me as an American, so please let's keep it light hearted, nostalgic and on topic. No one is stopping conspiracy theorists from starting their own thread.

psn: I'm gonna unhide your vids, and set them as spoilers. maybe that can be our compromise for people that find that kind of thing traumatic and/or offensive.

lol jesus christ dude get a grip you are very much the fun police

I'm not tying to be the fun police here, but making light of 9/11 is offensive to me as an American, so please let's keep it light hearted, nostalgic and on topic. No one is stopping conspiracy theorists from starting their own thread.

psn: I'm gonna unhide your vids, and set them as spoilers. maybe that can be our compromise for people that find that kind of thing traumatic and/or offensive.

It's funny because not so long ago Farr was posting how much he considers this forum as some sort of bastion of "free speech" (for some reason)

Don't apologize for expressing your opinions. I'm fucking sick of people hesitant to express an unpopular opinion because of goddamn hipster troll rebuttles. If you can't deal with reality, then you shouldn't be on the internets. WATMM will always be a forum for free speech. So says me. Lol

unless you hurt his precious patriotic feels, apparently

I'm gonna unhide your vids, and set them as spoilers. maybe that can be our compromise for people that find that kind of thing traumatic and/or offensive.

please any other mod step in here, this is absolutely ridiculous. Not only is PSN not promoting a '9/11 conspiracy theory' but the notion that now you're going to hide/spoiler tag other people for just posting videos like that? absolutely unacceptable. I will leave this board today if you don't immediately revoke this your retarded ass policy.

I'm gonna unhide your vids, and set them as spoilers. maybe that can be our compromise for people that find that kind of thing traumatic and/or offensive.

please any other mod step in here, this is absolutely ridiculous. Not only is PSN not promoting a '9/11 conspiracy theory' but the notion that now you're going to hide/spoiler tag other people for just posting videos like that? absolutely unacceptable. I will leave this board today if you don't immediately revoke this your retarded ass policy.

cum

I wouldn't mind if any of the other moderators chimed in here, "offended American" is not a solid principle for moderation of a forum with international users.

psn:

It's funny because not so long ago Farr was posting how much he considers this forum as some sort of bastion of "free speech" (for some reason)

Don't apologize for expressing your opinions. I'm fucking sick of people hesitant to express an unpopular opinion because of goddamn hipster troll rebuttles. If you can't deal with reality, then you shouldn't be on the internets. WATMM will always be a forum for free speech. So says me. Lol

unless you hurt his precious patriotic feels, apparently

I wouldn't mind if any of the other moderators chimed in here, "offended American" is not a solid principle for moderation of a forum with international users.

Agreed.

Btw, I was the one who unhid your video quickly after it was hidden but opted to not interfere anymore. I wasn't planning on doing this but it seems necessary to take action right now as Rubin has stopped adressing the issue.

The spoiler tag is a compromise the moderators agreed on for certain offensive videos but I have just removed the tags for your video because to me the video has completely no offensive content at all and is meant as a joke. The concern from a lot of users on here and in chatmm supports that opinion. I also think the decision is biased.

No disrespect meant to Rubin at all but I don't want this thread to derail any further and I'm glad people have chimed in on this issue. Now let's look ahead again and get back to the future.

Archived