IGNORED

Back to the Future Part II Thread

Rubin Farr

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

LOL good stuff.

I still notice new or forgotten things when we watch the movies, like that Twin Pines Mall becomes Lone Pine Mall bc Marty ran over the pine tree at Peabody's farm, or that Doc Brown bribes the cop who asks him for a weather permit in 1955.

Guest bitroast

LOL good stuff.

I still notice new or forgotten things when we watch the movies, like that Twin Pines Mall becomes Lone Pine Mall bc Marty ran over the pine tree at Peabody's farm, or that Doc Brown bribes the cop who asks him for a weather permit in 1955.

hahaha.

yeah totally. i felt pretty on board with the film. saw it at cinema year or so back and it was a full-ish house screening, full of fans obviously.

i never realised how crammed with tiny jokes the film was (specifically talking the first one here) until that night. having people laugh at all the little jokes i missed. plus seeing the film on the big screen and finding it impossible to miss the tiny details. good stuff indeed.

Personally I like both part 1 and 2, but 2 is more sci fi, has better FX and a more complex plot.

There is also an animated series that takes place in 1991, but is only considered semi-canon.

Guest bitroast

preferred 2 as a kid.

now i prefer 1 to 2 but 2 is also good. prefer 2 to 3 but 3 is also good. but 1 is most solid and enjoyable in own right.

The first film is a masterpiece. II and III are also good, but by that time, MJF was already a superstar, which maybe affected his performance. The first film has solid performances all around. First film was a work of love-- II and III let some tiny stuff slide.

Edit: oh yah, I also preferred II as a kid "cuz, future", which was retarded of me.

Edit: oh yah, I also preferred II as a kid "cuz, future", which was retarded of me.

Exactly the same for me - 2 as a kid, 1 when all growned up.

Agree, although that scene towards the end of 1 though where Marty sez "If you ever have kids, and one of them accidentally blah blah blah" still dishes out douche chills on the regular.

i just realized that 'Peggy Sue Got Married' is obviously the Dante's Peak to Back to the Future's Volcano. In that film they also make the female lead overtly horny. except in that movie she doesn't try to give her own son a piece of ass

i just realized that 'Peggy Sue Got Married' is obviously the Dante's Peak to Back to the Future's Volcano. In that film they also make the female lead overtly horny. except in that movie she doesn't try to give her own son a piece of ass

wait r u saying that u think peggy sue got married is better?????

• 2 months later...

Archived