IGNORED

David Bowie - Blackstar

kaini

Guest transmisiones ferox

Don't be like that, don't let the greed win, Play it, enjoy it, that means more than anything.

Fuck people using this as a money spinner, Shame, SHAME!

lol that av

also rip, gonna listen to blackstar this evening, light a candle

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't be like that, don't let the greed win, Play it, enjoy it, that means more than anything.

Yeah I know, he would want me to use listen to it and use it.

I didn't mean I want to make money out of it, in a way it just seems fitting that the album now symbolises his death and I want to preserve it in my collection.

I have it on CD as well :cisfor:

I didn't mean I want to make money out of it, in a way it just seems fitting that the album now symbolises his death and I want to preserve it in my collection.

Wow, no words. Rest in peace Starman. One of the greatest and most creative minds ever. Will be listening to Blackstar and the rest of his discography for as long as I live.

Pulled out all the Bowie vinyl for a bit of a session - after a week of listening to the new one I think it's up there with his best. Was a bit luke warm on Next Day so this one being as good as it is really knocked my socks off. Fucking Bowie - he even died in awesome style.

Typical baller move though, taking a terminal cancer diagnosis and using it to help knock out another cracking album. Reminds me a bit of Low in that respect, when most rock stars are in rehab they're just sitting around the Priory chain smoking B&H, when Bowie's in rehab he's out in Berlin with Brian Eno putting together another classic album. Yet another reason why he was the f**king man.

Disgusting the people on discogs marking up the unsealed LP, up to $500 even.

Well it's going to happen. They were £45 two days ago lol. It's a pretty trippy situation all told.

Well it's going to happen. They were £45 two days ago lol. It's a pretty trippy situation all told.

True, I just find it f'ed up that people are so quick to try and capitalize off something like that... sad

True, I just find it f'ed up that people are so quick to try and capitalize off something like that... sad

Agreed.

I went to a record store on Sunday, tried to find the album on vinyl yet only saw CDs. My father just told me vinyls were here as well...should have look for them a little better I guess :shrug:

Archived