IGNORED

Lookfar

QQQ

i really really like the synth youve got there, the sound and the chord progressions. I also like the rolling sample loop thing that comes in early on too.

To me there is a bit of lo-fi ish sound going on with the synth and the drums sound too clean and small. The hats need a little bit of variation in volume to make them feel less robotic. Something that might work is attaching the velocity to the volume, and to the envelope with very small scaling so it adjusts the attack and decay a bit. The kick and snare could be squashed with a compressor, and have the high end rolled off a bit. Another option would be finding some kick/snare samples in breaks.

I think its a good song overall, its good a nice synth sound and the drum patterns are interesting, but the drum samples are just a little too clean i think.

Guest Chesney

I'd agree with that. Drums are a bit flat but can easily be made good. It's lovely as it is to be honest but on a personal preference the drums need more dynamics.

Nice stuff.

Archived