IGNORED

This video contains content from Warp Music (Publishing). It is not available in your country

david

Starting to see this on almost all boards of canada tracks on youtube, pretty disappointing. Does anyone know the actual rational behind restricting access like this?

Erm, listen to your album you own instead of shitty YouTube? :cisfor:

it's scratched, thanks for the suggestion though

Buy a digital copy - I hear they are really durable and resist scratching.

Erm, listen to your album you own instead of shitty YouTube? :cisfor:

it's scratched, thanks for the suggestion though

Buy a digital copy - I hear they are really durable and resist scratching.

unless they get hit by a cosmic ray

if you have bandwidth to stream and you have digital copies of shit (rip yr cds dammit) then i can't recommend the free google play music service enough. i think they've upped the free accounts to like 50k+ songs or something (i currently have all of my ripped music in there and am only at like 16k)? there are no audio ads but you will have to navigate through some suggested artists/playlists to get to your library (googoo gotta make that cheddar somehow). will allow you to dl whatever you want to your phone and/or stream anything you have stored in your cloud library

if you have bandwidth to stream and you have digital copies of shit (rip yr cds dammit) then i can't recommend the free google play music service enough. i think they've upped the free accounts to like 50k+ songs or something (i currently have all of my ripped music in there and am only at like 16k)? there are no audio ads but you will have to navigate through some suggested artists/playlists to get to your library (googoo gotta make that cheddar somehow). will allow you to dl whatever you want to your phone and/or stream anything you have stored in your cloud library

Yep, this is how I listen to tunes at work.

Archived