IGNORED

Joyrex

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's definitly time for a new album again. Perfectly fits their release new album every 2year schedule.

Exai was 2013 though; if they're announcing it now it won't be out until at least january next year.

i love that it's time limited to 24 hours.

? hmm ?

I'm not seeing this.

obv not a tru fan

modey pls =(

warp facebook link posted earlier said to sign up in the next 24 hours

close enough

or perhaps the release date is closer? december would be a far better month for a new release. it wouldn't be the first time the announcement was close to actual release

*thinks of examples, but can't think of any*

Just got the email, it's from Rob saying that the autechre community must shun alco for missing out on their gig because he had the sniffles, serious news guys.

close enough

or perhaps the release date is closer? december would be a far better month for a new release. it wouldn't be the first time the announcement was close to actual release

*thinks of examples, but can't think of any*

yeah I can't think of a time when we've had less than 3 months between announcement and release for ae albums.

I understand how they'd want to hype the album up and everything, but we're living in the future, they could say "oh hey we just uploaded the new ae album, physical copy to come" and they'd probably still sell as much

Sean AE was in CHATMM a few days ago, someone asked "how things were going behind the scenes", and Sean replied with something like "things are running smoothly"

what does it all mean :catnope:

smoothely

water

blue

quaristice soundboards

Archived