IGNORED

AE_LIVE

homecharlie

I'm not sure that this is the right place to post this link, after all it's the graphics of a live (tallin - 2016), there is not a post that collects graphics intended only for the media, and it seems excessive to open one only for this. At the same time it seemed to me sufficiently well done, to deserve at least one report:

ps:
the fact that i decided to put it in the AE_LIVE section I think means, according to a Freudian criterion, that at the unconscious level I still have the conviction that aeonesix will soon be published
Edited by AE35unit

here's the 'track' in its many forms:

Ugh, this is the track that ruins the flow of every of these live sets, the only part that I don't like within these sets. If it wasn't for this track the sets would be perfection. I even made versions where this part it cut out so I can enjoy them

here's the 'track' in its many forms:

Ugh, this is the track that ruins the flow of every of these live sets, the only part that I don't like within these sets. If it wasn't for this track the sets would be perfection. I even made versions where this part it cut out so I can enjoy them

this track is carefree af but you're right about ruining flow,

I think that's why they completely revamped it for NTS sessions. 

Edited by DyeMyBlueBlack

Would you like it slowed down? :)

Would you like it slowed down? :)

Делаю!

That track is called "blotla" which means blowing snow in my "infamous" breakdown of track-names and I really love it and don;t think it breaks the flow at all

Here's the link to the names.. second sheet:#

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PC3drcfTktmHKxwXs9Eb2lTPbdI8rv3W0ARwikk90fw/edit#gid=0

That track is called "blotla" which means blowing snow in my "infamous" breakdown of track-names and I really love it and don;t think it breaks the flow at all

Here's the link to the names.. second sheet:#

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PC3drcfTktmHKxwXs9Eb2lTPbdI8rv3W0ARwikk90fw/edit#gid=0

oh fuck off already

i always like that part.

cool sheet, phudo. i can't keep straight the details of the sets so that would be helpful for me to try to finally learn what's where

cheers .. i appreciate the appreciation on a fun little personal project some folks get knicker-twisted over  :whistling:

Here's my infamous unofficial tracklist + meaning of each track hope you like it

1. gabagool - rain that looks like that mismatched sock that's been there in the drawer for months whose pair you can't find

2. rigatone - rain that looks like dad didn't leave when you were 5

3. mammamia - rain that looks like checking the fridge again after having checked it 10 minutes ago and confirmed there's nothing to eat

4. tonisoprano - rain that looks like my gf didn't leave because i did it right that time please rebecca give me another chance

5. gabagool2 - rain that looks like it's falling sideways

6. prego - rain falling on a 50 year old's combover

7. porcamiseria - rain that looks like I'm running out of ideas for these

8. spaeghetti - rain!!

9. pizzaplace - rain that looks like the Simpsons episode with Lady Gaga

10. macaeroni - rain that looks like applying for 30 jobs and getting zero replies

11. bolognessss - rain that looks like a midlife crisis

12. pastae - rain that looks like mama's spaghetti recipe