IGNORED

AE_LIVE

homecharlie

Guest internetpersona

i wish they started to sell stupid merch like umbrellas, hoodies, posters or glass bottles, like iamamiwhoami

Sorry for downloading the 4 24b wavs in one zip, but it succeeded! Filesize of the zip is about 4,07GB. In case you were wondering. The artwork accompanying the wavs doesn't seem to be the right ones. Was expecting those black white things posted in the other thread, but instead just black.

i wish they started to sell stupid merch like umbrellas, hoodies, posters or glass bottles, like iamamiwhoami

Wouldn't mind an ae can opener or shower curtain myself

Great idea for the idiots like me who were dumb enough to not buy tickets when Autechre rolled through America. FInally got it downloaded after waiting forever. Can't wait to see what's inside. Thanks Sean and Rob for this amazing Haloween present.

I just signed up, but no invite email. Have I missed a boarding of the good boat ae? Don't leave me on the shore, ae! Sail not into that gentle night! Sail not!

So do only people who signed up within 24 hours get access to this inestimable treasure?

ok so time to bring up the watmm classic: how does the waveform look. well i haven't looked it, i'm using my ears on this one.

i am still curious

- if they use different mastering chains for different sections/songs of the set
- how they ended up mastering an entire live set with such dynamic sound differences happening throughout to sound this fucking good
- what made them throw their dicks down on the table so hard to give us such a beautiful gift

I didn't know about the autechre mailing list until right now. Am I fukkkdkk??? I just signed up. hope i still get the goods

Project for the New American Century (PNAC) was a neoconservative[1][2][3] think tank based inWashington, D.C. that focused on United Statesforeign policy. It was established as a non-profit educational organization in 1997, and founded byWilliam Kristol and Robert Kagan.[4][5] The PNAC's stated goal was "to promote American global leadership".[6] The organization stated that "American leadership is good both for America and for the world," and sought to build support for "a Reaganite policy of military strength and moral clarity".[7]
Of the twenty-five people who signed the PNAC's founding statement of principles, ten went on to serve in the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush, including Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and Paul Wolfowitz.[8][9][10][11] Observers such as Irwin Stelzer and Dave Grondin have suggested that the PNAC played a key role in shaping theforeign policy of the Bush Administration, particularly in building support for the Iraq War.[12][13][14][15] Academics such as Inderjeet Parmar, Phillip Hammond, and Donald E. Abelsonhave said PNAC's influence on the George W. Bush administration has been exaggerated.[16][17][18]
The Project for the New American Century ceased to function in 2006;[19] it was replaced by new think-tank Foreign Policy Initiative, co-founded by Kristol and Kagan in 2009.

Near death, Max is found by a desert dweller named Savannah Nix, who hauls him back to her home, a primitive community of children and teenagers who live in an oasis. The children, survivors of a crashed Boeing 747, were left by their parents who went to find civilization. They believe Max to be the flight captain, returned to fix the plane and fly them to civilization. Max denies this and insists that they remain in the relative safety of the oasis, knowing that the only "civilization" within reach is Bartertown.
Some of the children, led by Savannah, leave anyway, determined to find the prophesied "Tomorrow-morrow Land". Max stops them by force, but another tribe member known as Scrooloos, sets them free during the night and leaves with them. Their leader, Slake M'Thirst, asks Max to go after them, and he agrees, taking a few of the children with him to help. They find Savannah's group in danger but are unable to save one of the children from a sinkhole. With no supplies left, they are forced to head for Bartertown.
The group sneak in via the underground, and, with Pig Killer's help, free Master and escape in a train-truck, destroying Bartertown's methane refinery in the process. Aunty leads the inhabitants in pursuit, catching up to the train. Max's group slows them down while Scrooloos hijacks one of the pursuing vehicles, which happens to be Max's stolen vehicle. The group comes across Jedediah and his son, and Max coerces Jedediah into helping his group escape with their plane. Max uses his vehicle to clear a path through Aunty's men, allowing the plane to take off and escape, leaving him at Aunty's mercy. Aunty spares his life, having come to respect him; she says sardonically, "...Ain't we a pair?", and departs to presumably make good on her vow to rebuild Bartertown.
Jedediah flies the children to the coast, where they discover the ruins of Sydney. Years later, the children have established a small society of themselves and other lost wanderers in the ruins. Savannah, now leader of the group, recites a nightly story of their journey and the man who saved them. Still alive in the desert, Max wanders on to places unknown

me

I have downloaded these twice no but the fil is a .tmp file and nothing unzips?

had to download each track individually as bulk download wouldn't unzip / errors etc. Took 3 tries at bulk download before I tried individual downloads and that eventually did the trick.

Bulk download of flacs worked no probs.

The images are the black squares but the proper artwork comes up when played in VLC

I got my music for my drive to a remote Halloween party, after work, sorted!

i cannot stress how good these are! fuck!

also seems like reissues and an extensive merch line are pretty much confirmed due to the store being a thing

noice

Yeah, the fact that they created a whole AE store means there must be lots of stuff coming... this is exciting! I can see myself checking that site all the time lol

So has their live set changed much since these were recorded? If not I reckon I'll hold off on listening until after I've seen them in November.

I'd say maybe about half of the parts I recognized in some form from the recent NA tour, but they were still different and at different points in the set. Listening to these might actually enhance your enjoyment of the show because you'll be able to hear more details since some of it will be in your head. Go for it man!