IGNORED

AE_LIVE

homecharlie

In their "absence", go back and listen to Grafenheinechen, especially starting at 40:00. A fucking masterwork...

So much yes to this. Incredible. Those huge bass notes.

Yes. Relistening to it right now, the second half of it really is pretty special. The last 4-5 minutes is a particularly great way to end the set.

Maybe the thread already exists (haven't combed through) but maybe we could create a poll and vote for best/definitive "bootleg" from each album tour? Lack of new stuff has me listening to lots of old shows.

Just bumping this thread again because these were released two years ago today: first ones were Krakow, Brussels, Utrecht, and Dublin. I forget how long after the rest started dropping. 

To my ears these live sets may be the best Autechre ever. Put one on and go read the first few pages of this thread for light chuckles like this:

This is amazing and I have cancelled my 9'o'clock

Just bumping this thread again because these were released two years ago: first ones were Krakow, Brussels, Utrecht, and Dublin. I forget how long after the rest started dropping. 

To my ears these live sets may be the best Autechre ever. Pop one on today or this week and bask. Also, go read the first few pages of this thread for funsies.

Just bumping this thread again because these were released two years ago: first ones were Krakow, Brussels, Utrecht, and Dublin. I forget how long after the rest started dropping.

To my ears these live sets may be the best Autechre ever. Pop one on today or this week and cum. Also, go peruse the first few pages of this thread for lulz.

To my ears these live sets may be the best Autechre ever. Pop one on today or this week and cum. Also, go peruse the first few pages of this thread for cummies.

Just bumping this thread again because these were released two years ago today: first ones were Krakow, Brussels, Utrecht, and Dublin. I forget how long after the rest started dropping.

To my ears these live sets may be the best Autechre ever. Put one on and go read the first few pages of this thread for light chuckles like this:

To my ears these live sets may be the best Autechre ever. Pop one on today or this week and bask. Also, go read the first few pages of this thread for funsies.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish I could put together the words required to sufficiently express how much I love AE_LIVE

...sexually

I seriously havn't paid much attention to a lot of the AE_LIVE stuff, i'm still trying to digest Elseq

• 4 weeks later...

Ha... Listening to Krems right now...

Each of these sets is great in their own way, but I think Krems, Kraków and Grafenhainichen are my favorites... I can't pick between those three...

Actually my favourite opening (I think, as yet). I like the space in the first track.

My favorite opening as well.

=D

Edited by Hk47

My home-made covers for AE_LIVE

These are great! Would you mind sending/uploading a pdf with accurate size? I'd like to do a printout and have them as well!

My home-made covers for AE_LIVE

These are great! Would you mind sending/uploading a pdf with accurate size? I'd like to do a printout and have them as well!

I've sent a pm!

Reading through this whole thread is bringing back memories of listening to these during the winter of 2015.

=P

It took me another year to make an account here (I was a lurker for many years... Hehe <whisper> I know many of you well... =P ), but this was such a great time for me (and many of you, I'm sure).

I don't know what exactly it is that I'm trying to say here... Other than these sets are fucking amazing and that they only seem to get more and more amazing as time goes on. Both elseq and the NTS Sessions have made me see them all in different lights as well. Always nice.

=D

I wanted to post something. So I did.

Woooo AUTECHRE!!!!!!

Really hope they come back through NA. I planned on seeing them the last two times, but each time something happened that made it impossible to go.

That won't happen again. I WILL see them the next time they're near Indiana...

=P

My baby brother died suddenly at 21 from a Grand mal seizure in the same week that 5-9 (Krems through Katowice) were released, so I never actually got around to that portion or paid it much mind. Something to catch up to one day.

I do recall waking up in the early hours of the morning for at least a year afterwards. From the very next morning, I'd walk on the beach from 3:30am listening to Dublin until Sunrise, and later a lot of elseq, flutter, paralel Suns, etc. It sort of became my early bird insomniac time of the day.