IGNORED

AE_LIVE

homecharlie

triachusToday at 11:00 PM

are you guys considering releasing the OneSix tour like with AE_Live?

z7zToday at 11:02 PM

yeah when we get round to it

we've been through all the usa 2015 sets now so they're next, then the 2016 ones maybe, idk yet we need to go through them properly, takes a while and had too many other things happening

I think there are rules, in the forum, contrary to this, but the only authentic way I would have to manifest my actual condition, would be a collection of Gabriel Pontello shoot frames

Good news update on their soundboard status and intentions. Hope they take their time with it though, don't want them to feel pressured, or lacking that element of surprise. I'd be fine with the soundboards being selective rather than an expectation; several from the overall onesix phase (which is already an incredible fan service).

I'd love for Australia to officially join the AE_Live club at some point, particularly given the sizable fanbase. You don't exist unless you're on the AE_Live map. So hats off to the American fans, a great xmas present for them along with the 2008 reconstructions.

Edited by Roo

I always assumed the shimripl stuff commenced with the earliest onesix shows in 2016 post-elseq, and AE_NA was a furthering of AE_Live (2014-15). A bit like how the 2018 tour was still doing the onesix stuff.

That said, I wasn't on the boards too much during the AE_NA period, haven't listened to any bootlegs from then either.

Edited by Roo

I missed the 2015 Brooklyn show. Was it beat oriented or more spacey shimripl casual style?

Good to hear they are still going to release more sets

I always assumed the shimripl stuff commenced with the earliest onesix shows in 2016 post-elseq, and AE_NA was a furthering of AE_Live (2014-15). A bit like how the 2018 tour was still doing the onesix stuff.

That said, I wasn't on the boards too much during the AE_NA period, haven't listened to any bootlegs from then either.

Yeah the 2015 NA stuff is the same set as all the other official soundboards on the webstore. So it looks like we're getting even more of those before we get the more soundscapey stuff of the onesix tour. I remember the Florida bootleg being particularly rad.

I missed the 2015 Brooklyn show. Was it beat oriented or more spacey shimripl casual style?

The substantial difference, according to what I remember, is the fact that the known part of the previous live (those that have been published) takes place more rapidly, and at the end there is a completely new segment, which I remember particularly delirious (a synth motif that really deserves to be published).

Edited by AE35unit

The substantial difference, according to what I remember, is the fact that the known part of the previous live (those that have been published) takes place more rapidly, and at the end there is a completely new segment, which I remember particularly delirious (a synth motif that really deserves to be published).

https://youtu.be/Pkl7-SRgikw?t=3358

cool, thanks man. will check it out. I never listened to any of that tour.

...in the Chicago's set the finale is longer and full of catastrophic earcum: https://youtu.be/s9Cd214mPKI?t=2819

but I think, at this point, it is better to wait for the soundboard: I already foresee months of obsession, and sad resigned eyes around me.

The fact that Sean said that they are working on the thing, means probably that soundboards are not published in their pure form: in addition to mastering, I think they also resort to a whole series of corrections that make them listenable on a home system.

I count the minutes. Even if it took months.

cool, thanks man. will check it out. I never listened to any of that tour.

...in the Chicago's set the finale is longer and full of catastrophic earcum: https://youtu.be/s9Cd214mPKI?t=2819

but I think, at this point, it is better to wait for the soundboard: I already foresee months of obsession, and sad resigned eyes around me.

Ah! : c7b2 inside ^^^

• 2 months later...

so, as i already bought the ae_live thing, will these be simply added to my account, or do i have to purchase the new files separately?

Log in, add the whole thing to your basket and it'll remove the ones you already have and discount the others.

Managed to grab some but now .... DOWNLOAD FAILED. PLEASE TRY AGAIN.

DENVER

the first part favors sounds that, in the previous sets, fought with the percussion, the result is a softer journey. The section with Cthulhu's didgeridoo explores all possible frequencies: :datboi: 

Then, from 45:00 onwards it is an orgy of new material, catastrophic and sublime.

Mastering is perfect, perhaps less compressed than previous sets. So, another 18 sets await me: a month of work.
The USA tour could be the pinnacle of AE_LIVE.

so, as i already bought the ae_live thing, will these be simply added to my account, or do i have to purchase the new files separately?

Log in, add the whole thing to your basket and it'll remove the ones you already have and discount the others.

Managed to grab some but now .... DOWNLOAD FAILED. PLEASE TRY AGAIN.

Yeah I keep getting that every time I try to download one :/ BLERP