IGNORED

AE_LIVE

homecharlie

I like Joe Muggs' review of one of their live shows where he pretends that he went into it really skeptical that a couple of middle-class white guys could be making good/relevant music, and then the recommended article underneath was another one by him titled "How Warp Records Changed My Life."

https://theartsdesk.com/new-music/autechre-royal-festival-hall 

this1?

why even mention skin colour. i legit dont understand that. i was at that one, skin colours pir l-event... just wtf

This is true though. 

I want to know what kind of systems people are showcasing this on. I have my little setup with bookshelf speakers, but the intensity of these sets warrants a true new-age audiophile setup. I've grown out of headphones for the most part due to fatigue without having the full body experience (not worth it anymore trying to fake it)... and this makes me definitively realize it. This NEEDS a real system. Hopefully I can move somewhere that will allow me to build an AE-Live audiophile setup, or at the very least something loud and dynamic enough to feel it and not just hear it!

Edited by thoughtartist

guy with hitler avatar and country set to "Niger" doesn't hold back telling everyone how it is

Well, you spit facts, can't deny you dat, aside from the "guy" part. Got no evidence boi

I'm liberal left tho according to da tests, don't bomb me if you from Belgian ISIS cell, my caricatures are Western only, Allahu Akbar

I want to know what kind of systems people are showcasing this on. I have my little setup with bookshelf speakers, but the intensity of these sets warrants a true new-age audiophile setup. I've grown out of headphones for the most part due to fatigue without having the full body experience (not worth it anymore trying to fake it)... and this makes me definitively realize it. This NEEDS a real system. Hopefully I can move somewhere that will allow me to build an AE-Live audiophile setup, or at the very least something loud and dynamic enough to feel it and not just hear it!

I have a newer set-up in my recently remodeled den. I have an Onkyo receiver, four 8" yamahas in the ceiling and a 12" klipsch sup on the floor. Sounds deece.

Edited by jules

I haven't started listening to these yet but Car