IGNORED

AE_LIVE

homecharlie

Dear Sam & Rod.

You have your awes bleepstore now.

'08 & '10 soundboards.

pls.

(sorry I'm blasting that new 2010 Domino boot at work right now and daydreaming how awes it would be to have this set as a soundboard)

• 1 month later...

Been neglecting this since elseq came out, but stuck on Utrecht set on a particularly misty train ride through the Scottish countryside the other day - surprisingly fitting

still love the "power trance" bit at the 14 min mark

• 2 months later...
Guest bitroast

man i really hope they do some of this new tour as well. i mean, i see no reason why not.

maybe holding out until more shows have been done to ensure people @ gigs have a truly mind melting experience.

but i agree that i am absolutely PRAYING to the autechre gods up above that the new sets make their way into mp3 AE_LIVE territory.

*hovers hand over credit card waiting for right moment to attack*

I'm guessing nothing will be released until after the tour is complete.

If I was one of the bros'chre I would want to have time to review the sets then decide which ones (if any) make the cut.

no doubt. def after tour is over.

I hope

Edited by jules

I haven't heard (or read) any rumblings of additional (North American leg) live 2015 sets in a while, and I suppose that the ship may have sailed on that. It's a bit of a shame as what we heard over here in the fall had some substantial alterations from the officially released earlier recordings from Europe in 2014/2015. Have there been any additional rumors surrounding this?