IGNORED

AE_LIVE

homecharlie

really surprised no one has made a youtube of "all 28 of the autechre live sets simultaneously"

also, why not release both portland dates.  "19 more live sets is just right amount.. 20 more live sets would be one too many."

lol, that moment is definitely autechre at their most phish

also didnt realize they played 2 portland shows.  back to back nights? at the same venue, or different venues?

Edited by Marked x 0ne

lol, that moment is definitely autechre at their most phish

also didnt realize they played 2 portland shows.  back to back nights? at the same venue, or different venues?

IIRC I think they made a last-minute decision to do an additional Portland gig the night before the original was scheduled because tickets sold out. So I think it was intended to accommodate overflow. Both at Holocene I believe.

I’m friggin broke, so I have to do this new batch piecemeal, starting with LA because I was there with my wife. It’s glorious, can almost see that one androgynous alien cyber goth getting cozy with the PA again.

Should I grab Chicago next? Seems like a favorito

first portland gig sold out fast so they added another date. back to back in same venue. it's 3 blocks from my work :)  was nice to savor the moment(s) over 2 days. 

Dicing up these sets is a lot of fun, done Dour, Chicago, New York and Denver so far, NY in particular has some amazing standalone tracks. Plan to listen and dissect the tracks at home and blast the sets in my car, thanks sam and bob

post-13505-0-86536600-1549573568_thumb.jpg

12. pastae - rain that looks like mama's spaghetti recipe

just put on the Philadelphia set, it's the city closest to where I grew up, unfortunately I was not living there during their tour. The venue that they played, Union Transfer, is a warehouse that many businesses leased before it became a music venue, and the last business before that was an Italian restaurant called Spaghetti Warehouse lol. 

Final 10 minutes or so of Austin is dope. Some dark acid stuff going on. And it sounds nothing like any trax I remember from either Elseq or NTS.

Seattle is one of those sets which has a bit of latentcall and violvoic mixed together at once (around the 54min mark).

If it's what I remember...there were some crazy, squelchy harmonics towards the end, as it's the second of the three shows I attended. Hell of a strung-out audience in that one. I'll revisit it via the soundboard soon enough.

Does everyone (anyone?) see the opening track as being, basically, acdwn1, assuming acdwn2 from elseq is a radical reinterpretation of the live track?

I thought the same a couple of days ago, definitely some elements