IGNORED

AE_LIVE

homecharlie

AAAAAARRRRRRrrfffGUUUH 46.28 into Krems bubblebath turning into full on electro!!U(Z"O/CN(/! *wanks uncontrollably*

I noticed quite alot of fresh twists n turns along the way but that part was completely new! On to Nagano.....

Edited by jaderpansen

i dont want to rename official releases but i thinkk im going to put the year first so i can sort these chronologically...

like this:

AE_LIVE_KATOWICE_20152108

i dont want to rename official releases but i thinkk im going to put the year first so i can sort these chronologically...

like this:

was going with 150821_AE_LIVE_KATOWICE myself. year/month/day is the ONLY proper way to sort properly by trackname. :mu-ziq:

What ?

Warp you suck !

The lack of promotion on this is killing me.

Even no e-mail from the ae bleepstore to Ae heads.

Thank idm godz, WATMM exists !

Actually it's updated on Warp's FB page now. And on AE_STORE's mailing list. Just took a few hours I guess.

Tried downloading all 5 at the same time last night, but apparently my internet can't handle that. My internet service at home isn't the most reliable anyway, but I'll make do. Looking forward to hearing these when the downloading is all finished tho.

like this:

was going with 150821_AE_LIVE_KATOWICE myself. year/month/day is the ONLY proper way to sort properly by trackname. :mu-ziq:

ah yes, fair point

love the frequent buyer discount :)

and this! thank you for that ae/bleep!

when we were in chicago (@ the metro) sound checking, sean & rob were playing that banging middle track to get a feel for the space w/ jamie harley our soundguy, and for whatever reason it was taking a bit longer than usual ( maybe the levels were off or something like that, to me it was perfect, i was standing alone in the middle of the room by myself) they were playing the second movement of that beat (the part when the bassline kind of gets acid filtered/Highpassed or whatever and the cymbal/knife sound gets more flangey), and they played just that one movement for at least 10 minutes without stopping. just that one part alone, with all sounds activated. over and over, w/ the loop just regenerating itself in different permutations & shapes each time, kicks pounding like plastic explosives, and that bassline ,reason enuff to commit ones self to an asylum after hearing

i mean this with no minutia of hyperbole, exxageration, or pretense- it was, without question, one of the most unutterable and unspeakable circumstances i have ever found myself in, and could ever attempt give expression to thru thought and word. i have probably never experienced anything so ferociously alien & hilariously dope in my 31 trips around the sun. like literally under pressure my desire to dance transformed into something alien and external to myself - i thought i would grow 2 extra arms and levitate off the ground, legs crossed & my eyes would blacken like a grey and my dredlocks would grow 10 feet long. i dont think (+ im not sure if) they intend for that track to be heard that way & for that i felt like i was partaking in some sort of endurance experiment. it cannot be described what it was to get absolutely rekt by that loop so many times in a row at full volume on pounding PA and that wasn't even the only time that something like that happened. something split open between the kicks & that knifing,metallic spraypaint can flange and i absolutely fuckin lost it, when it was over i flipped my bag over my shoulder and went "jesus fucking christ"

the only thing that compares to it was seeing DJ krush in 2004 at the Sandaga 813 in dfw (it was the Minc Lounge back then, I think) he got to a part where he played that track "Black Hole" from Message At The Depth (amazing album btw) and he was cutting, slicing and scratching on the decks and butt-fucking the beat on a mpc or sp-404 or something, and he destroyed that ridiculous shit for for what felt like 10-15 minutes without stopping. he would drop the kick and re-do the pattern and then bring it back in and each time everyone in the audience was like "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" roaring like it was a football game . the energy in the room. he was just working the repetitions over and over again to fucking destroy the crowd. i was transformed when i saw that shit . do u guys know how fucking stupidly dope dj krush used to be live? i dont think he does that anymore but i could b wrong. hes mellowed out

anyways yea its one of those experiences where words are just ghosts; you cant describe it. pure energy

• Like 1

when we were in chicago (@ the metro) sound checking, sean & rob were playing that banging middle track to get a feel for the space w/ jamie harley our soundguy, and for whatever reason it was taking a bit longer than usual ( maybe the levels were off or something like that, to me it was perfect, i was standing alone in the middle of the room by myself) they were playing the second movement of that beat (the part when the bassline kind of gets acid filtered/Highpassed or whatever and the cymbal/knife sound gets more flangey), and they played just that one movement for at least 10 minutes without stopping. just that one part alone, with all sounds activated. over and over, w/ the loop just regenerating itself in different permutations & shapes each time, kicks pounding like plastic explosives, and that bassline ,reason enuff to commit ones self to an asylum after hearing

i mean this with no minutia of hyperbole, exxageration, or pretense- it was, without question, one of the most unutterable and unspeakable circumstances i have ever found myself in, and could ever attempt give expression to thru thought and word. i have probably never experienced anything so ferociously alien & hilariously dope in my 31 trips around the sun. like literally under pressure my desire to dance transformed into something alien and external to myself - i thought i would grow 2 extra arms and levitate off the ground, legs crossed & my eyes would blacken like a grey and my dredlocks would grow 10 feet long. i dont think (+ im not sure if) they intend for that track to be heard that way & for that i felt like i was partaking in some sort of endurance experiment. it cannot be described what it was to get absolutely rekt by that loop so many times in a row at full volume on pounding PA and that wasn't even the only time that something like that happened. something split open between the kicks & that knifing,metallic spraypaint can flange and i absolutely fuckin lost it, when it was over i flipped my bag over my shoulder and went "jesus fucking christ"

the only thing that compares to it was seeing DJ krush in 2004 at the Sandaga 813 in dfw (it was the Minc Lounge back then, I think) he got to a part where he played that track "Black Hole" from Message At The Depth (amazing album btw) and he was cutting, slicing and scratching on the decks and butt-fucking the beat on a mpc or sp-404 or something, and he destroyed that ridiculous shit for for what felt like 10-15 minutes without stopping. he would drop the kick and re-do the pattern and then bring it back in and each time everyone in the audience was like "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" roaring like it was a football game . the energy in the room. he was just working the repetitions over and over again to fucking destroy the crowd. i was transformed when i saw that shit . do u guys know how fucking stupidly dope dj krush used to be live? i dont think he does that anymore but i could b wrong. hes mellowed out

anyways yea its one of those experiences where words are just ghosts; you cant describe it. pure energy

Lovely recount of a liminal moment! Those moments are all too rare and we must recognise them when they're occuring.

oH Man this is great.

Gonna have to wait until I get home but man I’m so excited about these. So into this method of distribution. I purchased all of the first batch and have been returning to Krakow more than the others. These releases are getting me to delete my bootleg collection of the same tour.

I am totally okay with these releases being recent. I don’t expect to get any of the old ones, but if that happens holy shit.

Yeah, awesome post :)

I need to know which track now

+1

he is talking about the second part of that beat from around the 30 minute mark on the sets. the second part gets minimal and dark as fuck.