IGNORED

AE_LIVE

homecharlie

Damn, starts getting real weird about 10 mins from the end of grafenhainijsjhdichen, really slow and swampy, kind of reminds of the end of deco loc

Also i'm sure i recognise those vocal stabs (dunno what to call them) throughout that bit as well, have they used them before in a track? I just can't put my finger on it, sounds like a crowd or something

...i'm seized with a sudden uneasiness: for the first time in two years now, there is no future event in the calendar: //www.residentadvisor.net/dj/autechre/dates

I would not want those two, without saying anything, sinking in darkness for another cosmologic era..

Rob! Sean! Do not leave us in this way!!
pls!

Last 15 minutes of Krems are absolutely mindmelting.

^ this is what i was exploring this morning. around the 46:00 mark, my ears perked up and i was like wtf is this?

seriously sick stuff

warning: extreme facemelt moment just after the 40 min mark on Krems

At this point they might as well drop a couple quaristice and oversteps soundboards amirite?

not to be party pooping, but i wouldn't get my hopes up. they stated in a recent interview that this set was conceived with a release in mind, which obviously wasn't the case in the past... but who knows?

Yeah I know, I'm not. I'd love to check out that interview if you have a link to it though.

Last 15 minutes of Krems are absolutely mindmelting.

The last 15 mins or so of Katowice just blew my mind...had it on for drive to work pulled up in car park and had to sit there while the rest of the set played out! Is the last section from these new sets something new? Gets confusing tracking the changes between sets but in a very good way! Love the fact lots of it is starting to get very familiar to me but then there will be a change in one of them and am like what the fuck was that bit!! :)

so i've been trying to download the wavs like 10 times now yesterday and today - one at a time, different sets, with and without dl manager - but they always fail at around 300-350mb. never had dl problems before, the first 4 sets some weeks ago dowloaded easily.

anyone else had that issue? any suggestions? should i contact bleep support?

:catrage::confuzzled:

Love the fact lots of it is starting to get very familiar to me but then there will be a change in one of them and am like what the fuck was that bit!! :)

yeah I'm starting to notice that as well. I'm listening to a random one on the way to and from work (1hr10min walk) and it's been incredible. I'm definitely satisfied with this as an ever-changing album, tbh

should i contact bleep support?

Worth a shot - I emailed them when I couldn't download them at work, I got a response on the same day mentioning various ports that I discovered my work network blocked.

At this point they might as well drop a couple quaristice and oversteps soundboards amirite?

not to be party pooping, but i wouldn't get my hopes up. they stated in a recent interview that this set was conceived with a release in mind, which obviously wasn't the case in the past... but who knows?

Yeah I know, I'm not. I'd love to check out that interview if you have a link to it though.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/la-et-ms-autechre-20151119-story.html

should i contact bleep support?

Worth a shot - I emailed them when I couldn't download them at work, I got a response on the same day mentioning various ports that I discovered my work network blocked.

I contacted them after the first batch kept failing to download for me, even one at a time.

Managed to finally grab the mp3 files yesterday after about 40 total attempts. Might start on the wavs later, but I'm pretty sure its just demand on the blerp servers so keep trying

inhuman jazz

yessssss it is!

This is the most progressive music available now. All these pretentiously avantnoise artists wouldn't even deserve to reboot AE laptops!

Edited by wredny

so i've been trying to download the wavs like 10 times now yesterday and today - one at a time, different sets, with and without dl manager - but they always fail at around 300-350mb. never had dl problems before, the first 4 sets some weeks ago dowloaded easily.

have you tried doing 1 at a time?

Ooh vicar

I actually thought a "live album" was gonna be from squarepusher this year. He said something in an interview about how the songs on Damogen Furies were meant to evolve live and that by the end of the tour they would be different from the album. I dont think there were any EPs surrounding that release either (Z Machines album doesnt count to me)

Ooh vicar
Yeah someone mentioned this the first time round. I did that again this time and it was smooth sailing.