IGNORED

AE_LIVE

homecharlie

Well music is listened to with your eyes, just like visual art can only be appreciated via written explanation, usually with social or political undertone.

:-)

Well music is listened to with your eyes, just like visual art can only be appreciated via written explanation, usually with social or political undertone.

Russian Tretyakovka gallery experts very recently discovered that Black Square by Malevich contains author's handwriting of "Battle of negroes in a dark cave" possibly referencing/trolling earlier French painting. I'm like "alright, this is shitty now".

(in fact, i'm not, but you get the joke, yeah, common yeah? The news isn't a joke afaik)

Fuck me............... these sets are crazy.You can see from the numbers the evolution. Nagano definitely gets crazy as i couldn't tell wtf was going on. LOVE IT

Doing this over a few hours/days has upped my appreciation big time. The variations, the extensions, the aliveness of it all.

Stunning AE_LIVE set by set, track by track, timings spraedsheet

All names are types of snow

thx!!!

Fuck me............... these sets are crazy.You can see from the numbers the evolution. Nagano definitely gets crazy as i couldn't tell wtf was going on. LOVE IT

Doing this over a few hours/days has upped my appreciation big time. The variations, the extensions, the aliveness of it all.

Stunning AE_LIVE set by set, track by track, timings spraedsheet

All names are types of snow

Great work. I was trying to come up with decent track names but these suit perfectly.

Wonder what Sam and Rod call them?

Yeah I used to like these soundboards but once I looked at the waveforms and spectrograms I realized they're actually not good music

Yeah, too many nulls for my 2d qrd diffuser or whatever. Or not enough. I can't remember. In any case, they didn't contain exactly the correct amount of nulls.

Edited by modey

....currently doing a spreadsheet for track times, set differences etc.....give me a few hours :p

Yeah i was planning the same (outlining the evolution of the set with some graphs), but only accomplished to somewhat map out Krakow so far when life came in the way...

Like you said it's not always easy to mark start/end points of tracks since there are some smooth transitions, anyway here's what i came up with (sorry for my stupid songtitles lol):

00.00 - 02.02 "Intro Electro"

02.02 - 03.58 "I.E.2: clonky snares"

03.58 - 08:21 "I.E.3: wet snares"

08:21 - 13:46 "Broken Grandfather Clocks"

13:46 - 18:52 "Fart Step"

18:52 - 22:38 "Power Trance"

22:38 - 24:04 "Emo Frenchmen"

24:04 - 27:25 "Funky Bass"

27:25 - 31:39 "Sleazy Bass (feat. Cowbell)"

31:39 - 41:14 "Dat BLOC Trailer Track" (long buildup, could be split up i guess)

41:14 - 47:22 "OOMPH!"

47:22 - 49:36 "Cosmic Sighs"

49:36 - 50:25 "Boing Boing"

50:25 - 54:19 "Dreamy Acid"

54:19 - 54:56 "Wacky Workbench 2"

54:56 - 56:22 "Submarine" (could be interpreted as direct continuation of the former)

56:22 - 57:37 "Campfire Guitar"

57:37 - End "Outro"

This is pretty much the blueprint for all sets to come, although tracks appear in much more condensed form later to only take about half the set.

I would normally agree its weird naming them - but love the above track names!