IGNORED

AE_LIVE

homecharlie

Example CUE Sheet for Krakow. Please someone else do it, I have no time this year... With fb2k you can even embed it to flac files (rightclick track, utilities, edit cuesheet - embed, reload file, *bam*). And then you can simply encode stuff to single files for whatever target device you use.

REM GENRE Electronic
REM DATE 2014
REM COMMENT Recorded by Jamie Harley\https://autechre.bleepstores.com/
PERFORMER "Autechre"
TITLE "AE_LIVE_KRAKOW_200914"
FILE "Image.flac" WAVE
  TRACK 01 AUDIO
    TITLE "tlapa"
    INDEX 01 00:00:00
  TRACK 02 AUDIO
    TITLE "tlacringit"
    INDEX 01 08:02:00
  TRACK 03 AUDIO
    TITLE "kayi"
    INDEX 01 13:46:00
  TRACK 04 AUDIO
    TITLE "blotla"
    INDEX 01 18:52:00
  TRACK 05 AUDIO
    TITLE "priyakli"
    INDEX 01 24:05:00
  TRACK 06 AUDIO
    TITLE "chiup"
    INDEX 01 27:36:00
  TRACK 07 AUDIO
    TITLE "truyi"
    INDEX 01 31:41:00
  TRACK 08 AUDIO
    TITLE "tlinro"
    INDEX 01 41:15:00
  TRACK 09 AUDIO
    TITLE "erolinyat"
    INDEX 01 47:24:00
  TRACK 10 AUDIO
    TITLE "attla"
    INDEX 01 50:25:00
  TRACK 11 AUDIO
    TITLE "nyik"
    INDEX 01 54:02:00
  TRACK 12 AUDIO
    TITLE "astrila"
    INDEX 01 54:56:00
  TRACK 13 AUDIO
    TITLE "maxtla"
    INDEX 01 56:23:00
Edited by Guest

I don't really see the point in cutting the sets. It is a context that is meant, in my opinion, to remain preserved.

Just listen to the sets a lot, the structures will be obvious after a while.

Yes.

I'm probably not likely to cut these up myself but the act of trawling through each set and comparing likely track start/end times opened up the amazingness of the songs and the sets as as whole as well as the differences/changes across sets.

As some atheists are found of saying, just because you you know how a rainbow works doesn't make it less beautiful. In fact it can be more amazing. this applies here, to me.

Dublin is still my favorite of the lot.. though i've yet to hear all of the new ones. While the 'back nine', or latter halves of Grafenhainchen and Katowice have some new/interesting developments, some of the original elements seemed muted or mixed down -- like the part that starts to develop around the 43-minute mark (Dublin), there are those sort of 'emergency'-like highs that are sustained/illuminated, with a nice beat. It seems more diffuse, lacking impact on the 2015 sets. They really set the bar with Dublin and Utrecht, especially the latter halves of the set. Dublin's finale is fucking ace, though it's a bit condensed at Utrecht. And the recording/mastering, man, it's fuckin excellent. Real dry, the sounds chisel out the airspace (on the stereo), and on headphones it's like Angelsoft, real easy on the ears. Should i check out Nagano, Krems, or Dour next?

some of these sets are so weird w.r.t. volume

they sound quiet to my ears but when i put them at a nice loud listening level they are STUPIDLY loud and you can hear when the headphones are off

i noticed this at the live show as well where there was a massive bass wave so fucking intensely loud that you could feel the air on your face, but it didn't even sound loud or unpleasent to my ears in fact it sounded primarily high pitched with this rolling metal ball sound

god i wish i could go back again to experience that moment, PLS COME BACK SEAN N ROB

the whole set is the same bpm right? pretty good indication it's all one massive patch

Crazy, didn't notice that

The other day I was listening to (i believe) Krems, and I noticed the bpm ramp down during one of the sequences during the latter half

As long as we're naming tracks and slicing up the sets, would somebody mind getting some lyrics penned as well?

icharl lci ic l ic i ic hs djlk dlkfjskd;lfj i;oldfju as;dilkfkj kldjsf klsdj fk;ljsd fklsjdf kljiojgiroldetju34m9805u34905i 4 4344 444 44 444 ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

done

As long as we're naming tracks and slicing up the sets, would somebody mind getting some lyrics penned as well?

somewhere around 34 minutes into Brussels:

Got anottta bowl o' crisps

(CRISPS)

Givin' you magic lisps

(LISPS)

Ridin' deez farty bass highs

Two blokes grinding their thighs

(ooh-WOH, ooh-WOH OH)

All the above

I see it in your eyes

Baby when you Danzig

Not bad, but I feel they're just relying heavily on old lyrics tho

you can change bpms in a single patch no probs

yeah i thought they were callin em patches instead of songs. seems like one epic song, possibly. i guess their sets have been like that for a while though huh

Edited by very honest