IGNORED

AE_LIVE

homecharlie

so, as i already bought the ae_live thing, will these be simply added to my account, or do i have to purchase the new files separately?

Log in, add the whole thing to your basket and it'll remove the ones you already have and discount the others.

Managed to grab some but now .... DOWNLOAD FAILED. PLEASE TRY AGAIN.

Yeah I keep getting that every time I try to download one :/ BLERP
Same here.I have Had success downloading them individually

Ok, so is it too soon to determine or is there a general contentious that a few of these sets are complete standouts for some reason? If these are all subtle variations of the same set, I'm not sure I need to pay for all of them, but would definitely be interested in picking up the better ones (if that is even possible to know).

Instinct would suggest that if they're always improving on the set, then the last one would be the "best" ?  I know I'm looking at that the wrong way, but is there any of these where they just do something way more insane than the others or out of the norm?

(I was in Philly)

Edited by gl0tch

seeing as c7b2 is apparently in full on Chicago, I'm guessing that one must be a pretty crazy mutation. 

I remember favouring Orlando best when these were bootlegs in 2015, but that could def have more to do with the space and quality of recording than the set itself

Holly Roberta&Susanna! What a deluge! I've begun with streaming of Miami and it's very different from the previous batch. First 30 mins sounds similar, but the rest is just out_there_fuckery that I haven't heard before. 

2019 starts with 19h of new AE?!  Coincidence?  Hope to get 20h of OneSix in 2020... 

From flicking through it seems like they all start similar to the last set of sets but then all have a big mutation around the middle onwards. Looking forward to listening to them properly over the next few days/weeks

nitpicky, but surprised they use 'ae_live_city_ddmmyy' when 'ae_live_yymmdd_city' would clearly be the superior format to sort on computers  :doge:

It's us stoopid English dating system innit - the Japanese are definitely on point with their yy-mm-dd method. I've just added '01' to '28' at the start of the filenames to get them in the right order...

Hearing a bit of thirteenth column sounds in New York about 50minutes

also the arpy shit afterwards there is sorta lame in a fun/good way (not shitting i like it)

Edited by auxien

I've picked up NY, Denver, Chicago, Seattle and Portsmouth for the time being. That batch should keep me happy for a few months, dates fairly spaced out, few dates and places of personal significance, will report my findings in due course.

SF ~47 min... D:

Denver: hints of hv moda / carefree from ~ 55 min. way the intro electro thing comes back in evil mutant form @ 45:37 ... fuuu. also Bloc teaser track extreeeeemly stretchy here.

working my way through chronologically back to front. good times.

Edited by jaderpansen