IGNORED

AE_LIVE

homecharlie

Glad to have the Vancouver one. I completely forgot how it sounded because I was fucked up on a lot of substances. Mainly just remember ambermonk, sweepstakes and throwing a small asian man into the crowd at the end. I was FUCKED.

Lol that's about all I remember too, I don't even remember the small Asian man. I had a great time kicking it with the WATMM upper left coast massive. I remember making a couple obnoxious comments but I remember close to 0% of the set.

Portland : 40:00 :music:

Hmm, I'll have to revisit that one. Sweepstakes and I were at that show, and it was the first of their North American tour. All I remember is it was dark as shit and I was practically in hypnosis with all the crazy sounds they were blasting. Holocene was my favorite venue of the three we went to.

hey i was at that show too and went to both portland shows. holocene used to sound like shit but they spent some time and $$$ sorting it out.

Concur, Holocene was dope.

I think Rob Hall's Seattle set was his best of those three nights. I want that soundboard.

According to RA, 19 previously unreleased autechre sets came out today including some European sets like Dublin, Brussels & Krakow...

Electronic music credibility is revoke!

Resident Advisor still haven't fixed this fail. Embarrassed for them.

it will never be fixed now they have disabled comments. RA going down.

• Like 1

I thought they've been down for many years.

Now they just DGAF.

=P

<shrug>

Whatchoogonnado?

Sooner or later, everyone will realize what a fucking joke they are.

I'll do an Irish jig once their site finally goes down.

TiredNegligibleIberianemeraldlizard-max-

Oh yeah... And

Holy shit Chicago, fucking hell.

FUCK YES!!!

Edited by Hk47
  • Like 1

Listened to Chicago, Portland and Sans Francisco yesterday.. so much awesomeness! Actually really enjoyed the slight variations in the 1st half of the sets.. but yeah the end portion is where the real fire is!

Edited by kirm

Just recognized the Blerp mail. Didn't really need even more of Ae_live coz similarities, but bought all their stuff of course. Thx Smegma and Rubb.

#onesixnaoseanpls

Edited by Guest

Didn't really need even more of Ae_live coz similarities,

Trust me, these all go very off piste after 30mins or so. Chicago doesn't even wait that long. That one in particular they either dropped some good acid that night or one of them inverted all their settings for a laugh. Or both.

I have grabbed them all; why do the old ae_lives disappear from my Blerp?

Oh, they are totally compressed, a wall of sound? Waveform fills all of my screen. But OK, they aren't studio albums.

Edited by Guest

I thought Wurstwasser was referring to the older live ones (i.e. non-US shows), which were indeed super square sausages:

ae_live.png

Nah:

Unbenannt.jpg

If you zoom out like crazy everything looks like a square sausage. And as these are long tracks most audio editors are zoomed out a lot already when you open da file