IGNORED

AE_LIVE

homecharlie

wholesteaklorne_large.png

hahaha

Anyone wondering what kind of postproduction mixing was done on these new live sets? Haven't listened to the first batch of live sets released two years ago in a long time, but was wondering if maybe there was some mad scientist remixing going on, bridging the gap between elseq and nts . . . ?

Glad to have the Vancouver one. I completely forgot how it sounded because I was fucked up on a lot of substances. Mainly just remember ambermonk, sweepstakes and throwing a small asian man into the crowd at the end. I was FUCKED.

Lol that's about all I remember too, I don't even remember the small Asian man. I had a great time kicking it with the WATMM upper left coast massive. I remember making a couple obnoxious comments but I remember close to 0% of the set.

I barely remembered the small Asian man too. It was only a day after the show that a person that saw me there asked "Why did you swing and throw that small Asian man into the crowd near the end?" that I recalled it.

It was a sick show and hope to go to the next one just as fucked.

Glad to have the Vancouver one. I completely forgot how it sounded because I was fucked up on a lot of substances. Mainly just remember ambermonk, sweepstakes and throwing a small asian man into the crowd at the end. I was FUCKED.

Lol that's about all I remember too, I don't even remember the small Asian man. I had a great time kicking it with the WATMM upper left coast massive. I remember making a couple obnoxious comments but I remember close to 0% of the set.

I barely remembered the small Asian man too. It was only a day after the show that a person that saw me there asked "Why did you swing and throw that small Asian man into the crowd near the end?" that I recalled it.

Do you guys remember the guy in like workout clothes or something doing step aerobics facing the crowd the whole night??? I swear he was doing it the whole night with a headband and I think neon clothes and everything, he kept a straight face. 

Or the two cyber goths standing next to us all that looked like they were straight out of anachronox? lol

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

It's long tracks. If you zoom out it looks like a brick wall of course

So I was like totally braindead? It's possible. Will have to check later the day. In the meantime, I will think about some face-saving strategies.

I don't even care if they are compressed to hell. They sound absolutely AMAZING on both my headphones and my speakers. The louder, the better, and nothing sounds distorted no matter how loud I blast it.

<3'ing this shit!!!

New pic

Reminds me a little « irréversible » a film by gaspar noé

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irréversible

I'd say if there's a modern day IRL equivalent to top echelon monks or wizards, they appear to fit the bill.

Do you guys remember the guy in like workout clothes or something doing step aerobics facing the crowd the whole night??? I swear he was doing it the whole night with a headband and I think neon clothes and everything, he kept a straight face. 

Or the two cyber goths standing next to us all that looked like they were straight out of anachronox? lol

IIRC the guy in neon athletic attire faced the crowd at front, center stage, right before Cygnus began his segment. It's as if he were volunteering himself for some sort of sacrifice or crucifixion. Pretty surreal.

Audioblysk gave a better description of it in this thread right after the tour, but I'm too tired to go back and dig for it ATM. Was most likely back in Oct or Nov 2015.

Wouldn't be an ae on watmm thread if nobody immediately looked at the waveforms and then posted pics before they even listened

You do know WATMM is short for 'Waveforms are the music mate' right ? Wait, have you actually been listening to the files ... it's all just weird blarps and wigglies

Some more Chicago 

07:50 sinistrail sentinel (with some curvcaten around 9:30?)

30:00 c16 deep tread

40:00 7th slip

53:00 c7b2

57:00 g 1 e 1

59:20 carefree counter dronal

IIRC the guy in neon athletic attire faced the crowd at front, center stage, right before Cygnus began his segment. It's as if he were volunteering himself for some sort of sacrifice or crucifixion. Pretty surreal.

Audioblysk gave a better description of it in this thread right after the tour, but I'm too tired to go back and dig for it ATM. Was most likely back in Oct or Nov 2015.

Lol I was starting to wonder if I made it up, like you said it was p surreal. I remember leaving and there were a couple people on a mattress right outside the venue shooting up. =/

I think the chre' said Van was the sketchiest venue on the tour?  It was a good time.  :emotawesomepm9:

Oh, it happened! Also our cab driver had condoms on his dashboard and he tried to sell us cocaine on the drive back to our hotel (on east hastings lol). 

I mean, the chre' show was awesome and meeting a bunch of peeps was fun - overall it was a good experience. 11/10, would do again (junkies and all).

This reminiscin' is making me want to buy all these sets. lol

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

You have more interesting Ae audiences.. I think in Helsinki it was mostly just bearded nerds standing still. The only weird things were that there was some white powder on the table near me after the lights came back on and that there was a street prostitute outside when I left the venue. First time I've ever seen one in Finland.. She looked like perfectly ordinary mid-30s woman. I first thought she wants to talk about Jesus or some shit. When she asked do I need company I was thinking did I hear correctly?