IGNORED

AE_LIVE

homecharlie

just a thought, since we have a very goddam good audience recording of Krakow, someone could easily give the Krakow Soundboard the 'Brian Albers treatment' meaning doing a very good sounding mixture of audience recording & Soundboard. Might not be everybodys cup of tea but i think its worth a try, especially since its probably one that everybody has rinsed the most already making it the least exciting of the 4

No blatant phase issues?

Going to be a bit phasey, but mixed well it probably won't be a massive problem - I'd start with EQing out the low end from those audience recordings anyway, so that'll minimise problems.

I thought the same after totally digging what I heard today, but wanting some reaction to join in with :P

Is there still chance to get the sets? I've subscribed this afternoon and did receive the cofirm subscription request email.

After that.... no email :(

Try going to the link here and using the forgot password function. Reset password etc.

https://autechre.bleepstores.com

Thanks for pointing me to this possible workaround. Sadly for me it doesnt work...

Arghhh, sorry to hear that. I wonder why that worked for some of us but not others? =/

Doesnt matter anymore. Got my invite a bit late, but i'm in :emotawesomepm9:

Is the Krakow recording the same as the bootleg that was posted somewhere here calles: KrkowAmnieq56?

I love this recording and surprisingly like the audience background chattering and more important; the way you feel how intense the sound was during this gig. I wonder if the soundboard recording has this same intense bass livelyness feeling :w00t:

Going to be a bit phasey, but mixed well it probably won't be a massive problem - I'd start with EQing out the low end from those audience recordings anyway, so that'll minimise problems.

I thought the same after totally digging what I heard today, but wanting some reaction to join in with :P

Nah, the bass is great in the audience recording.

But this answers my question above

Been listening to Dublin all day, what a luxury. I'd been listening to Krakow solidly for 48 hours then I dl'd Dublin expecting a similar sounding set, I gotta say it sounds like an entirely different set. Ae, you are genius' of the modern world.

Hoping to smash all of these today; I only heard Utrecht and a bit of Dublin on Friday, and then spent the whole weekend busy with other stuff, so I'm pretty keen to get back into it.

just a thought, since we have a very goddam good audience recording of Krakow, someone could easily give the Krakow Soundboard the 'Brian Albers treatment' meaning doing a very good sounding mixture of audience recording & Soundboard. Might not be everybodys cup of tea but i think its worth a try, especially since its probably one that everybody has rinsed the most already making it the least exciting of the 4

I was considering doing a quadraphonic/5.1 mix, actually

Edited by modey

Been listening to Dublin all day, what a luxury. I'd been listening to Krakow solidly for 48 hours then I dl'd Dublin expecting a similar sounding set, I gotta say it sounds like an entirely different set. Ae, you are genius' of the modern world.

yeah, nearly finished Krakow now, cool how different it is. A lot funkier towards the end there.

I love how in both of the ones I've listened to so far it constantly hints at the familiar, in between interludes of the totally alien, but even the familiar is imbued with a sinister alien quality.

Quite some similarities between these sets no? Like they're stretching certain parts longer/shortening certain bits from show to show The beginning of them all reminds me a bit of Gescom - Slow Acid funnily enough, especially on the Brussels one.

Definitely sections/sound that bring me right back to Melt festival too

This is wild stuff. Been listening to the Dublin and Krakow ones especially. Consciousness is being heaved around on these constantly unfolding levels of erupting structure.

"It never stops moving!"

Need lots more time to absorb this properly though

What's everyone's favorite set? I still have yet to listen to Dublin, but I so far really dig what I've heard. Don't have a favorite of the three yet, but Krakow is my least favorite. Brussels and Utrecht are a bit darker and more fleshed out imo.

Guest Low Rez

Any idea whether this gets released to the rest of us unwashed proles that didn't sign up? I'm itching to hear it and it seems like the boat has left the shore :(

No blatant phase issues?

are you going to take a stab at it? I was just going to through in my Krakow remaster + the soundboard as the starting point. I actually kind find my '7 different chains' flac or mp3, if anyone saved it please let me know. All I have is Amni's remaster

What's everyone's favorite set? I still have yet to listen to Dublin, but I so far really dig what I've heard. Don't have a favorite of the three yet, but Krakow is my least favorite. Brussels and Utrecht are a bit darker and more fleshed out imo.

Dublin is my fav so far, but not heard Utrecht yet, its all awesome though! And will no doubt change my mind on my favouirte with repeat listens

No blatant phase issues?

are you going to take a stab at it? I was just going to through in my Krakow remaster + the soundboard as the starting point. I actually kind find my '7 different chains' flac or mp3, if anyone saved it please let me know. All I have is Amni's remaster

doesnt the krakow soundboard have an extra few minutes at the beginning compared to the audience recordings? that would ruin any combination for my delicate sensibilities. the set is one big composition.

Edited by very honest

Any idea whether this gets released to the rest of us unwashed proles that didn't sign up? I'm itching to hear it and it seems like the boat has left the shore :(

I have heard patience is it's own reward...

Brussels hasn't got much love here yet but its fab..... pure organic, metallic, liquid tension all the way..

Yeah, just listened to it this morning, great stuff indeed! Finally getting to Utrecht now, but all the others thus far have been amazon

I was at the Dublin gig so if anybody wants an authentic partial re-creation of the audience noise then let me know.

lol

I have heard patience is it's own reward...

i have heard that reading the thread, or at least the last page or two, is its own reward :smile:

No blatant phase issues?

doesnt the krakow soundboard have an extra few minutes at the beginning compared to the audience recordings? that would ruin any combination for my delicate sensibilities. the set is one big composition.

Yeah the krakow audience recording I have starts a minute or two into the actual soundboard

For me each one seemed to be better than the last... Really hard to judge them against each other though. I'd say Utrecht & Dublin were my favs, but who really knows. Whatever one I'm listening to at the moment is the best thing ever lol

Only had the chance to get through Krakow so far...

but seriously this is the best Autechre that autechre has ever autechred before

I feel like I listened to that Amni remaster of Krakow many times, and yet there is so much here I just can't even believe was going on

Edited by fizzkinz

No blatant phase issues?

Yeah the krakow audience recording I have starts a minute or two into the actual soundboard

its cool, my ocd isn't bad enough for me not to go through with the idea i still think it would sound great minus a couple minutes at the front