IGNORED

AE_LIVE

homecharlie

• 4 weeks later...

mmh ... I don't know. They played very little Onesix live. In my opinion they are still working on an updated version of this set, and as long as they intend to play it live, they will not publish the soundboards. I would be wrong, but...

17 hours ago, Draft78 said:

mmh ... I don't know. They played very little Onesix live. In my opinion they are still working on an updated version of this set, and as long as they intend to play it live, they will not publish the soundboards. I would be wrong, but...

they played like 35 dates of onesix. theyre no longer working on the onesix set

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, webby said:

They might be waiting until EVERYONE has fully listened to ALL the existing AE Live that they have already put out. I’m trying to catch up myself now. ? I suggest others do so as well. 

Waitaminute... What AE Live?!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Every AE_Live like Brussels, Nagano, Krakow etc every Live set that is released is the same set but redone/improvised 
on the fly? And now they gonna release more of it? Then is nothing new coming up or have I missed something? ?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, cern said:

Every AE_Live like Brussels, Nagano, Krakow etc every Live set that is released is the same set but redone/improvised 
on the fly? And now they gonna release more of it? Then is nothing new coming up or have I missed something? ?

The 2016 shows are a different "palette" if you will, so expect different stuff but remixed between all the shows

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, cern said:

u missed onesix

Saw the 2016 show at Royal Festival Hall and it was very different to the previously released live sets - more beatless stuff and aside from a few bits like a reworked 'shimripl casual' it's basically an hour of new AE.

8 minutes ago, danshoebridge said:

Saw the 2016 show at Royal Festival Hall and it was very different to the previously released live sets - more beatless stuff and aside from a few bits like a reworked 'shimripl casual' it's basically an hour of new AE.

nice, i was there too, maybe even spoke to u before the show coz i remember being on my own for a bit and sparking up convo with a random sat on a table. legend

34 minutes ago, danshoebridge said:

was there too. the first half of the show, the "beatless" part, i find to be one of the most hip hop moments of ae. hidden beats and rhythms all over that drove me crazy as i was listening.
curious to see if i was imagining stuff (had a few whiskys before the show)...