Sign in to follow this  
homecharlie

AE_LIVE

On 11/15/2019 at 9:14 PM, mcbpete said:

Working through them chronologically and have just reached this set. Goes totally off the rails (in a good way!) - Knew something was cooking when even the tracks I knew well from the previous 18 sets were all going slightly wonky. The angry bee club was more a furious hornet orgy in this one

love that slow version of 1 1 is that starts at 00:50 in the philadelphia set

On 11/17/2019 at 3:23 PM, Zantman said:

Philadelphia.  I am curious. Never gave it a go. So many to go through. 

for posterity here's my full list of Sets that Made the Biggest Impression On Me When I Listened to them One Time, in one post instead of several across the last page:

Atlanta

Denver

Los Angeles

New York

Philadelphia

Portland

Seattle

Vancouver

imo, you can't go wrong with any and all of those.

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 2

first time listening to this bootleg aeonesix in a while (since NTS came out), now its obvious that its got a long and tasty live version of shimripl casual.  but also so much more goodness around that.. we need aeonesix!

On 11/29/2019 at 11:31 AM, markedone said:

first time listening to this bootleg aeonesix in a while (since NTS came out), now its obvious that its got a long and tasty live version of shimripl casual.  but also so much more goodness around that.. we need aeonesix!

pls

Edited by very honest

1 hour ago, markedone said:

we need aeonesix!

ain't it the truth.

We have got the Berlin bootleg. I wonder if that can be topped with a soundboard. 

My November OneSix predictions look to have been nothing more than wishful thinking . Oh what a fool I am 

10 minutes ago, Stickfigger said:

My November OneSix predictions look to have been nothing more than wishful thinking . Oh what a fool I am 

for shame

Just grabbed the US sets off bleepstore to complete the collection, which one will you guys recommend to begin with ?

see my post at the top of this page :watmm:

Won't bump AE_STORE thread but I'm losing hope that Onesix sets are coming for xmas ;_;

• Sad 1

last batch was released on jan 31 2019, I'm sure we'll get something sooner than later !

mmh ... I don't know. They played very little Onesix live. In my opinion they are still working on an updated version of this set, and as long as they intend to play it live, they will not publish the soundboards. I would be wrong, but...

still confident that 2020 will be a great year for us Ae fanboys !

• Burger 4

17 hours ago, Draft78 said:

mmh ... I don't know. They played very little Onesix live. In my opinion they are still working on an updated version of this set, and as long as they intend to play it live, they will not publish the soundboards. I would be wrong, but...

they played like 35 dates of onesix. theyre no longer working on the onesix set

• Like 1

there’s still one more day left for it to drop in decade.... AE will surely deliver.... sean pls.... .  .   .    .       .

• Like 1

They'll do as they please, and they're not ones to drop any teasers or hints prior to any future releases at this point. Ae like to do the kancho when we least expect it.

They might be waiting until EVERYONE has fully listened to ALL the existing AE Live that they have already put out. I’m trying to catch up myself now. 😥 I suggest others do so as well. 

4 hours ago, webby said:

They might be waiting until EVERYONE has fully listened to ALL the existing AE Live that they have already put out. I’m trying to catch up myself now. 😥 I suggest others do so as well. 

Waitaminute... What AE Live?!