IGNORED

AE_LIVE

homecharlie

26 minutes ago, misuta Go said:

was there too. the first half of the show, the "beatless" part, i find to be one of the most hip hop moments of ae. hidden beats and rhythms all over that drove me crazy as i was listening.
curious to see if i was imagining stuff (had a few whiskys before the show)...

Yo fuck you all, I had a ticket but couldn't go.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, danshoebridge said:

Saw the 2016 show at Royal Festival Hall and it was very different to the previously released live sets - more beatless stuff and aside from a few bits like a reworked 'shimripl casual' it's basically an hour of new AE.

I was there but I was cataclysmically drunk and fading in and out of consciousness during

40 minutes ago, danshoebridge said:
47 minutes ago, EXTRASUPER81 said:

If it's any consolation Russel Haswell sucked.

no u suck

2 minutes ago, Soloman Tump said:

If they have hand picked seven shows from the tour then i am hoping they will showcase diversity.

rreeeaaalllly hoping for the Japan set, the most differentist of them all

• Like 2

1 hour ago, danshoebridge said:
1 hour ago, EXTRASUPER81 said:

If it's any consolation Russel Haswell sucked.

I heard Andy Maddocks of SKAM was good under those tours ? 

would b cool if the graz show was among those 7 sets, would be great to revisit that amazing night.. hard to believe it's been 3 and a half years already. but of course i'm down with anything the bois put out B-)

So that Warp Tweet was 5 hours ago and they were saying 24 hours.. That means 9-10 PM Tuesday UK time? 

Gonna be some long hours.. But very exited ones also! 

1 hour ago, cern said:

I heard Andy Maddocks of SKAM was good under those tours ? 

Both of them, him and Russell, were fakn great! Batteries in my field recorder were low so i had power only to record ae. I managed to record only few minutes of maddocks but i had to turn the recorder off for later ?
My gf preferred Haswell to ae! Go figure!

Edited by xox
  • Thanks 1

Haswell's performance was the most painful thing to listen to I've ever experienced, and I'm not even exaggerating. It was torture. To this day I think it was some kind of trolling that I didn't consider that funny unfortunately. Andy's set was great. And AE, well, total lushness ofc.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

5 minutes ago, eclipsis said:

Haswell's performance was the most painful thing to listen to I've ever experienced, and I'm not even exaggerating. It was torture. To this day I think it was some kind of trolling that I didn't consider that funny unfortunately. Andy's set was great. And AE, well, total lushness ofc.

LOL i love this shit, gets me so bad ?

33 minutes ago, eclipsis said:

Yes! I agree! It was the loudest shit ive ever heard. Many ppl left outside. 
But he was very interesting too!

Edited by xox

So 2-3am my time...I guess I'll be a couple hours late to it. Awesome timing for Easter though, s&r&wxrxp&tdr tks!

I still think it'll just be 2016 stuff, but hyped to see if Australia can put itself on the AE_Live map.

Edited by Roo

15 minutes ago, Roo said:

So 2-3am my time...I guess I'll be a couple hours late to it. Awesome timing for Easter though, s&r&wxrxp&tdr tks!

I still think it'll just be 2016 stuff, but hyped to see if Australia can put itself on the AE_Live map.

where are you getting these random times?

9 minutes ago, markedone said:

where are you getting these random times?

Simple maths. 24hr tweet was 8 hrs ago and 1-2am local for me, so should arrive in approx 16 hrs.

10 minutes ago, Roo said:

Simple maths. 24hr tweet was 8 hrs ago and 1-2am local for me, so should arrive in approx 16 hrs.

ah.  i hadn't seen/ nobody had posted it here>

Edited by markedone