IGNORED

AE_LIVE

homecharlie

I DJ'ed a halloween party on Saturday and someone gave me acid and as the acid kicked in I started playing more & more Clark & Autechre (started the night out with normie beats). Around 5am I wanted to get some food and chill for a bit (at this point I had been DJ'ing since about 9pm) so I put AE Dublin on. Me & the other folks on acid were freaking the fuck out at how awesome it is, one badass redhead was dancing her ass off to most of the set (and was dancing to the individual AE & Clark tracks earlier), while a few drunk-not-high folks suffered some kind of mental & physical breakdown from the set.

Awesome night. Would totally do it all over again but take twice as much acid. Also I played IDM all through the missing 2am-2am daylight savings hour, while on acid, which was pretty badass.

thats a fun story, i ended up djing 'tracks' from all 4 of the soundboards on a bad ass rig. In fact the sound system I played the SB on sounded about 2 x as good as the actual sound at the Mezzanine in SF. extremely satisfying experience, people who were there to listen to techno were digging it a lot to my surprise

In fact the sound system I played the SB on sounded about 2 x as good as the actual sound at the Mezzanine in SF.

That's kind of funny, when you think about it lol.

If you dj'ed some of the tracks, I assume you've started slicing some of the sets up into separate tracks?

I'm going to start on that this weekend. It will be hard though because the mixing in/out of the "tracks" is part of the magic. It will be hard for me to decide where to start...

I've actually tripped to one of these sets too (Brussels). Hopefully my friends will be down to trip to a soundboard this weekend, they really don't know what they're missing out on!

I listened to Krakow for the first time on the way to church yesterday. I went through the woods at dusk. It was so foggy I could barely see stuff 20 meters away. MFW:

jeremia+jhonson+explota.gif

Just finished off Dublin, so now I've heard 2 out of 4.

There was certainly enough different to definitely make these unique experiences

I think I still prefer Krakow.

There are some moments of serious split stereo fuckery that seem unmatched (if not completely absent) in the Dublin set

Still A+ aural insanity all around

started listening to dublin first. the beautiful ae trance part starting around 13.39 was my favorite part of their atlanta set. was p drunk when it came in and had me feeling quite emotional <3

All the dense fog laying over southern england the last few days have been a perfect environment for these live sets. I went out cycling through a few large industrial estates at dusk with my headphones on cutting out the noise. It may sound a bit silly but it was pretty trippy. Perfect.

All the dense fog laying over southern england the last few days have been a perfect environment for these live sets. I went out cycling through a few large industrial estates at dusk with my headphones on cutting out the noise. It may sound a bit silly but it was pretty trippy. Perfect.

Silly? No, sounds great!

I once stopped by a local field on my bike and ate some shrooms, chucked on Confield and continued on my merry journey along the bike path. It was one of the best trips of my life, and one of my favourite Autechre listening experiences.

In fact the sound system I played the SB on sounded about 2 x as good as the actual sound at the Mezzanine in SF.

That's kind of funny, when you think about it lol.

If you dj'ed some of the tracks, I assume you've started slicing some of the sets up into separate tracks?

I'm going to start on that this weekend. It will be hard though because the mixing in/out of the "tracks" is part of the magic. It will be hard for me to decide where to start...

And here comes the obligatory : "AE_LIVE (WATMM Tracklisting)" thread :emotawesomepm9:

Yeh DJ'd a halloween party on Friday last - first time in years. Me on my laptop, my mate on vinyl, no headphones/no mixing software! I had these sets on my usb key and was sorely tempted to drop some but... alas i never did... some folks were on shroooms alright - they got a bit agro at the end! I enjoyed it so much i forgot to drink even!

osc!

unfortunately I don't really have any equipment that's suited to recording live stuff... my Squarepusher Warp20 recording wasn't too awesome.

I'm pretty sure someone will be recording though... heh

osc!

unfortunately I don't really have any equipment that's suited to recording live stuff... my Squarepusher Warp20 recording wasn't too awesome.

Hopefully it will be by Mr. Jamie Harley

Is it me, or have they been playing a variation based on Coenc3 in the soundboards?

Starting at 0:56

Variation appears:

AE_LIVE_UTRECHT_221114 at 26:15

AE_LIVE_DUBLIN_191214 at 28:15

AE_LIVE_KRAKOW_200914 at 33:54

AE_LIVE_BRUSSELS_031014 at 38:15

Is it me, or should I get my ears checked?

Dublin is an absolute monster. I played Brussels first, but it didn't clickso much - possibly 8am wasn't the best time for it. So far it's all about Dublin. This is exactly why I have massive loudspeakers.

osc!

i have plenty of live AE for the foreseeable future. no need to record. enjoy!

Is it me, or have they been playing a variation based on Coenc3 in the soundboards?

Variation appears:

AE_LIVE_UTRECHT_221114 at 26:15

AE_LIVE_DUBLIN_191214 at 28:15

AE_LIVE_KRAKOW_200914 at 33:54

AE_LIVE_BRUSSELS_031014 at 38:15

Is it me, or should I get my ears checked?

More like Sean Booth practicing his rap skills in both cases. I also hear "djent" prog metal technique in there (and i'm not an active listener of it). Let's check our ears together anyway, familiar with sexy ways?

In case people haven't noticed, there is now an option to download just the artwork from the bleepstore, so presumably the black squares we originally downloaded were meant to be of the actual artwork and they blerped it up.

Edited by fletcher