IGNORED

AE_LIVE

homecharlie

I see "STINGRAY 313 LIVE" on the primavera line-up. (along with a dj set the day before also)

I don't think I've heard a liveset yet from Mr. Stingray.  that's interesting.

also for Autechre : I hope they 'll give a few shows in france soon.

i can't make it to the Torino c2c show, and primavera is way out of budget - and sold out anyway...

Edited by neurone
  • Like 1

Autechre, Nidia, Deena Abdelwahed, Jeff Mills, DJ Stingray, Oscar Mulero, Blawan, Lightning Bolt, Aurora Halal, Evian Christ, Caribou...

sounds like I'd have a good time though there's no way I'd even think about going (overseas plus festival, sounds expensive and hectic)

19 hours ago, neurone said:

I see "STINGRAY 313 LIVE" on the primavera line-up. (along with a dj set the day before also)

I don't think I've heard a liveset yet from Mr. Stingray.  that's interesting.

also for Autechre : I hope they 'll give a few shows in france soon.

i can't make it to the Torino c2c show, and primavera is way out of budget - and sold out anyway...

I'm hoping for a Lyon show at le sucre before the end of the year !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a live recording of the Sónar gig in 2015? I'm pretty sure I have seen this in a list but can't find anything on archive.org or slsk. Thanks if you can help.

3 hours ago, AnwarAutokino said:

just took a walk (pic related) while listening to OSLO_171116 on headphones. absolutely amazing set from front to back.

P1100742-2.jpg.2a9d07237cba0530412d010c8433e6cf.jpg

Lovely photograph and now you've inspired me to listen to the Oslo set, too. But now I'm wondering about which sets I from onesix and AE_LIVE I haven't heard yet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2022 at 3:32 AM, Draft78 said:

yes yes but how to say.. Arca seems to have some distractions on stage when supposed to make stuff

I reckon Staunch and Rolph need to work this sort of thing into their live Ae sets going forward

46 minutes ago, mcbpete said:

I reckon Staunch and Rolph need to work this sort of thing into their live Ae sets going forward

Yeah, especially Rolph, with that boldy manner, always beyond the margins of common sense. Born to sin.

Edited by Draft78
  • Like 1