IGNORED

AE_LIVE

homecharlie

Just for kekz I lined up the mastered version of Krakow with the AE_LIVE version and it sounds pretty good. However there are definitely some parts spliced out of either one because it goes out of sync at some point. Haven't bothered to figure out which one and where though.

Yeah I'm not seeing anything either. You can also arrange the covers in any order and they match up well... too many possibilities

Yes. The point that you can rearrange them in any order basically says it's bullshit to look for hidden messages or anything, IMO. I mean, the idea that they somehow are ingeniously made to fit in a specific order is nonsense. The pattern which is used allows for any order to match perfectly. There is no specific order which works better, because they all look like they fit.

imoooooo

Yeah I'm not seeing anything either. You can also arrange the covers in any order and they match up well... too many possibilities

Yes. The point that you can rearrange them in any order basically says it's bullshit to look for hidden messages or anything, IMO. I mean, the idea that they somehow are ingeniously made to fit in a specific order is nonsense. The pattern which is used allows for any order to match perfectly. There is no specific order which works better, because they all look like they fit.

imoooooo

Yup, and when they release more shows if they decide to keep the same theme throughout the new designs can easily fit in as well. Pretty cool... I actually like this design more than the last few things TDR did for them.

Just for kekz I lined up the mastered version of Krakow with the AE_LIVE version and it sounds pretty good. However there are definitely some parts spliced out of either one because it goes out of sync at some point. Haven't bothered to figure out which one and where though.

yeah i encountered the same thing, the soundboard does not sync up the whole time, only parts of it do. That implies (obviously) the soundboard had some editing done to it before it was released edit: not necessarily, check my later post below

Edited by John Ehrlichman

yeah i encountered the same thing, the soundboard does not sync up the whole time, only parts of it do. That implies (obviously) the soundboard had some editing done to it before it was released

The first one appears to be about 5 seconds worth of added material between 8:18 and 9:06. Probably smoothing out the transitions there.

Maybe recorder that was used to record the set isnt temporally precise. It's a known issue with some semi-pro portable recorders.

yes one possibility, or more likely that In my attempt to break up the set into 11 different 'tracks' or mastering chains i messed up the timing

edit: in case it wasn't clear, i wasn't implying the soundboard was somehow not the same performance as the show, it obviously is. It's hard to believe how satisfying that Krakow remaster was to me until I heard the 'real' thing, goddam

Edited by John Ehrlichman

so I got Dublin and Utrecht.. is Brussels worth it? is it much different from Utrecht?

What is it? $3? So...yeah, it's worth it. In all seriousness: it's been highly enjoyable comparing all four sets. I see no reason not to have all of em. "I'm swimming, dog, fur real."

I think the included art does have a meaning, it's probably just not some specific message in English or GPS coordinates or whatever. More like an aesthetic meaning that resonates with the ideas (verbal or otherwise) floating around as they worked on these sets. I could elaborate if prodded but probably not without sounding like a pretentious wanker.

lol @ Rod Sam tho

Guest gregminton

Spent some time with all four sets. Dublin really seems like the winner for me. It has a bit more space between the sounds some of the other sets get a bit claustrophobic at times. Dublin just has the right balance for me. What a joy to have all of these though. All 4 sets have special moments.

I can't stop listening to these. I think Dublin might be my fav but then I listen to another and think that one is. they keep shifting around. so cool that they dumped 4 at once.