IGNORED

the NEWest post your desktop thread

o00o

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

right click > New Folder > (optional: Rename folder to " Desktop") > ctrl+a > drag everything in new folder

repeat^ once every few months.

congratulations! you have successfully gone insane.

My goal is to involve as many symbols of death into my life as possible, because mortality is something that I never want to forget about.

If that's your goal you can easily set a mexican cartel beheading as your wallpaper

That's too blunt, and not as symbolic. A place like Aokigahara seems much more profound as the last sight that many people have seen just before they died, as opposed to something that was only seen by some Mexican police. Corpses don't interest me, anyway, as I can't relate to a corpse; I have, however, spent many days wandering around in the woods and thinking about death. My current wallpaper is therefore much more impactful, as I can put myself in the place of the people who destroyed their material attachments shortly after one such experience.

'bitches with guns backgrounds' is so latent gay :p

The reason I use bitches with guns as backgrounds is because my goal is to involve as many symbols of death into my life as possible, because mortality is something that I never want to forget about.

That's too blunt, and not as symbolic. A place like Aokigahara seems much more profound as the last sight that many people have seen just before they died, as opposed to something that was only seen by some Mexican police. Corpses don't interest me, anyway, as I can't relate to a corpse; I have, however, spent many days wandering around in the woods and thinking about death. My current wallpaper is therefore much more impactful, as I can put myself in the place of the people who destroyed their material attachments shortly after one such experience.

Fucking hell that's a dark post :cry:

'bitches with guns backgrounds' is so latent gay :p

The reason I use bitches with guns as backgrounds is because my goal is to involve as many symbols of death into my life as possible, because mortality is something that I never want to forget about.

Ok...I'm withdrawing the 'latent' part.

Fucking hell that's a dark post :cry:

I don't see death as something dark. Death is what brings souls back to the æon of God, so it isn't a negative thing at all. Most civilizations never saw death as a bad thing until modern times. That's why there are so many holidays and other activities that celebrate death, like Día de Muertos in Mexico.

Archived