IGNORED

IDM with Monomachine automating a Kaoss Pad

modey

https://soundcloud.com/pselodux/velefex

Monomachine

KP3+

Behringer RV600 pedal

Automating the KP3 is awesome, if a little tricky to set up. In this track, the hold parameter and program changes are plocked, and X-Y coordinates are assigned to LFOs. Still an early experiment since it's not quite as precise as I could get with some tweaking, but I think it sounds alright!

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh, thanks so much! That's a huge compliment. I've been feeling a bit down about my music in the last few days so it's really good to read something like that :beer:

This is hella IDM. And by that I mean it's hella good. I'd say you're right that it could use some tweaks or edits, but man there's some great stuff in there. Going to be a great track after some polish. Love the 2:00-5:00 section the most, don't change too much there please it worked great :)

Ahh, thanks so much! That's a huge compliment. I've been feeling a bit down about my music in the last few days so it's really good to read something like that :beer:

No worries man, chin up. I can imagine a lot of people would kill to be able to make a track like that.

Archived