moonside

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

~ remastered remix of marumari

I really like this! The only thing that threw me off just at tiny bit was the snap sample. It sounded too clean and was maybe a bit too loud. Also, I think the timing of it is a bit too weird. I'd probably put it right after the snare instead :)

But the production is really good! I like it!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

~ remastered remix of marumari

I really like this! The only thing that threw me off just at tiny bit was the snap sample. It sounded too clean and was maybe a bit too loud. Also, I think the timing of it is a bit too weird. I'd probably put it right after the snare instead :)

But the production is really good! I like it!

like this one. happy to see "marumari" represented round these parts.

• 3 weeks later...

digging the drum programming on marumari - saka remix. I like the lo-fi synth bits and the slowed  drums on bee storm but I think the "bee pad" is pretty dominating in the mix. 

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, I REALLY like this. Those samples, man... damn! It sounds like the most beautiful Italian haunted house film mixed with some space psychedelics from the 70s or something. Jesus Christ, man.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived