IGNORED

getdizzzy

moonside

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The submarine synth is a tiny bit disruptive and gets gets a bit too loud here and there. Also, I think it gets a bit too hectic after the break. There are parts of it that I think are really nice such as that 90s female vocal you've used sparingly. I wouldn't mind hearing that being used a lot more to give the track some consistency. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The drums on bone phone are incredible, kind of minimal but really nice variations throughout and interesting sonically as well. Cool marimbas. Kind of thought the panning in the outro was a bit much. Have you ever heard of the Goodhertz plugin called Pan Pot. It allows you to pan not just the volume of the audio signal from left/right but also timbre, phase, and I think delay. I haven't tried it yet but it looks interesting for panning things in arrangements.

This was the first song I listened to on this thread, looking forward to checking out some of your other songs. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived