Sign in to follow this  
moonside

getdizzzy

The drums on bone phone are incredible, kind of minimal but really nice variations throughout and interesting sonically as well. Cool marimbas. Kind of thought the panning in the outro was a bit much. Have you ever heard of the Goodhertz plugin called Pan Pot. It allows you to pan not just the volume of the audio signal from left/right but also timbre, phase, and I think delay. I haven't tried it yet but it looks interesting for panning things in arrangements.

This was the first song I listened to on this thread, looking forward to checking out some of your other songs. 

bone phone! love this one. yeah those drums are lovely :) nice chill dinosaur island vibe

Bone phone is bangin. The drums and the marimba are so primal sounding. the false ending works great also

call from the dark

Catchy. Because the main loop continues throughout the entire track it doesn't quite sound like this is going anywhere but then maybe that's on purpose.

Sounds good, anyway.

stork

• Like 1

Enjoyed how the delayed chord rotations go from carnivalesque to complex. Suddenly a lysergic tongue is salivating in my ear speaking in reverse, when is that part coming back? Somebody is busy winding this machine up, the spokes are loose. The shimmering ending is a refreshing palette cleanser indeed.