IGNORED

Watch Shia LaBeouf watch Shia LaBeouf...

ghOsty

You guys, it seems one of our beloved autist artists is at it again!

Shia has set up a theatre to watch himself in all of his movies in reverse chronological order for 72 hours... There's a live feed pointed at his face so you can watch his reactions, (aparently he's made himself cry a couple times)

The article about it:
http://thecreatorsproject.vice.com/blog/watch-shia-labeouf-watch-72-hours-of-shia-labeouf-movies-starting-now?utm_source=tcpfbus

link to the livefeed (if this doesnt work the link is also in the article):
http://newhive.com/allmymovies

WTFLOL?

From noon on 10th November 2015, #ALLMYMOVIES by LaBeouf, Rönkkö & Turner will commence

at the Angelika Film Center, 18 West Houston Street, NYC.

Anyone in the neighbourhood able to give a shout out on camera? It's all just a stunt anyways. ;D

I just had a quick look.

There is an empty seat, and a black guy scratching his ear in the seat behind.

Seems legit.

He's back.

No yawn sighted yet, but the fact he was gone for a bit while the movie was still going....yeah, that must have been a transformers movie

He'll be dead in five years if someone doesn't help him.

lol poor guy it seems he cant handle beeing famous, i mean he cant even sit on a bench without beeing watched

best part isthe end where he is stares into the camera

Quite frankly, I'd argue the opposite. Seeing how many childstars develop into total fruitcakes, Shia seems to do pretty well, imo. Perhaps I'm missing something, but to me he seems pretty able in keeping his head on his shoulders and feet on the ground. Not many 'stars' are out in the open without some following and without some kind of camouflage like he appears in this video. Does he do silly stuff? Sure. But I'm not looking at some ticking timebomb as far as I can tell.

Quite frankly, I'd argue the opposite. Seeing how many childstars develop into total fruitcakes, Shia seems to do pretty well, imo. Perhaps I'm missing something, but to me he seems pretty able in keeping his head on his shoulders and feet on the ground. Not many 'stars' are out in the open without some following and without some kind of camouflage like he appears in this video. Does he do silly stuff? Sure. But I'm not looking at some ticking timebomb as far as I can tell.

yeah he is totallly fine

lead_large.jpg

so what's the story? a snapshot can only tell so many things.

that youtube vid wasn't a strong case in showing he can't handle being famous, imo. and as a response there's this snapshot? yeah, looks silly. but a silly snapshot is no smoking gun, imo. i mean, you could be right and anything. but i need more than a youtube where he comes across pretty relaxed (even though he's being stalked) and a snapshot where he did something silly.

again, you might be right. but if you are, i'd expect a stronger case than what you're giving here. although i'd understand you couldn't be arsed to put more energy into it. who cares, right?

I won't. But I'll tel you beforehand that the google bias would tell me the weird stuff would dominate. How would normal behavior show up on a google search? it wouldn't, is my guess.

in interviews he seems pretty conscious and levelheaded about his weird behavior. tells me he can handle being famous pretty well. unlike the guy who danced naked in the streets of LA, after his documentary about some guy in africa who recruited child soldiers. wasn't that the cony 2012 thing or something? i forgot.

would labeouf do something like that? yeah, probably. but most likely as some sort of artistic and psychological experiment. because he's so random, and all that. but i'm not expecting some mental breakdown because he couldn't handle being famous. imooooo. if he'd go on a mental breakdown trip, my first thought would be that he would be acting.

Archived