IGNORED

Touched Music For Macmillan Cancer Support Presents Covert.

Touched Music

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really dig that "even if I lose everything again" version. Is there a way to buy it, too? I would like to add it as a 'bonus track' thing to my collection.

"even if I lose..." was one of my favorite tracks on that great compilation, btw

thanks for sharing the alt version

got two. ordered one for myself after asking my missus to get it for me for christmas and watching the original 100 sell out almost immediately. then we each ordered one from the second batch w/o mentioning it to each other...

rad stuff as always!

generous and thoughtful approach you've mustered here to a disease that most people will encounter, directly or indirectly, during our short time on this rock,

best of luck and hope you do a re-run of cd's cos as much as digi works, the materiality avec sleeve design etc is always cool n the gang

I personally think track 1 is Wisp - Had my phone on random play and coincidentally Wisp's track from Touched 2 and the first track on this played back to back (can't remember which order) and they practically segued together !

I personally think track 1 is Wisp - Had my phone on random play and coincidentally Wisp's track from Touched 2 and the first track on this played back to back (can't remember which order) and they practically segued together !

ya, wisp is probably track 1.

• 1 month later...

Archived