IGNORED

Touched Music For Macmillan Cancer Support Presents Covert.

Touched Music

there are some awesome tunes on this!

i'm guessing the artists wont ever be officially known because of legal issues?

anywhos, 15 would be the obv boc-tracks imos.

purely based on trackname id vote 1 to be afx. but listening to it, dunno. could be.

upon first hearing 3 is the more obvious ae track than 6. beginning of 3 sounds close to that bloc 2015 clip, although the stuff that's happening from the 4 mins mark doesn't sound ae-ish to me. the progressions on 6 doesn't sound like ae to me at all, so my pick remains at 3=ae.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Track 15 is weird, it sounds much more like someone really trying to imitate BoC's style rather than BoC themselves. It's got all of the elements but not quite the character. Nice though.

The art on the back cover of the CD immediately made me think of Holly Herndon, wonder if she contributed something (Not familiar enough with her music to guess).

I don't know why but track 16 makes me think of Fizzarum.

there are some awesome tunes on this!

i'm guessing the artists wont ever be officially known because of legal issues?

anywhos, 15 would be the obv boc-tracks imos.

purely based on trackname id vote 1 to be afx. but listening to it, dunno. could be.

upon first hearing 3 is the more obvious ae track than 6. beginning of 3 sounds close to that bloc 2015 clip, although the stuff that's happening from the 4 mins mark doesn't sound ae-ish to me. the progressions on 6 doesn't sound like ae to me at all, so my pick remains at 3=ae.

Obvious? lol

It's 6 bruv, the glitch textures turn to rubbery tentacle nubbins and the bars start doing some mad syncopation.

Those first three percussion sounds on 3 are so unAE

Funny that people are suggesting 15 is boc, sounds like Machinedrum or Lone to me, although I am aware they are both boc influenced.

I thought track 1 sounded like Jodey Kendrick, but mnlth is a good guess too

Archived