IGNORED

Touched Music For Macmillan Cancer Support Presents Covert.

Touched Music

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and what do you think for the track 13?

global goon is the artist i'm thinking first...

yeh, but the documentary-sample in the middle of the track is something i don't see him doing..

rhythm melody / sound of the synths and percussion is very goony, and enjoyable tho! could be mrs jynx, she has done plenty of goonesque tracks in the past

good on whoever did it, wish to hear more of him/her

norvum spends his free time making these sick comps for us to enjoy. and i mean sick.

Oh, I get it! Because cancer, right?

and what do you think for the track 13?

global goon is the artist i'm thinking first...

yeh, but the documentary-sample in the middle of the track is something i don't see him doing..

rhythm melody / sound of the synths and percussion is very goony, and enjoyable tho! could be mrs jynx, she has done plenty of goonesque tracks in the past

good on whoever did it, wish to hear more of him/her

yes,you're right!..

mrs jynx!

more tracks like this will be great pleasure for sure!!

Guest Chesney

Been playing CD past two days. There is some really great music on this, I mean all of it is good but some really good tracks. Stoked on it.

I see what you mean about the art but I don't care about that. The flipped to blackbody on reverse was something people did at design college 20 years ago. but like I say, who cares, music is great. PROPS!

Having a braindance compilation with all proceeds going to Autism research would probably make more sense tbh.

Flol

Great idea for the next WATMM Records Comp tho!

We should totally do that.

Or set up the watmm-autism-foundation

Holy fucking shit, Polderones is absolutely outstanding! Those transitions are super-smooth. Amazing! Holy crap.

Anyone have any idea who's production that might be? I am super-excited to hear more of his/her stuff.

Norvum, thanks again. This was an absolute ace release, cool concept, great art, and overall well-done.

When will we know for sure who did what track? I think it's fair to find out soon, since you've sold all the physical copies. Maybe another month or two?

Archived