2 N U S B O 2

1 U S B O N 1

2 S B O N U 1

4 5 3 3 1

SHARE BEFORE THIS POST GETS DELETED

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinda weak for anybody to go out like that. He will be missed.

Nah I say fair play, if you wanna go then go. The mad dogs thing innit -

The "Mad-Dogs And Englishmen" Clause

Glad you've read this far. As a knock-over from the previous rules of this board,there is a way to 'stop the world, I want to get off', or in other words, a way to get your account suspended if you feel you've had enough. We do not remove accounts, as your posts then have a non-registered user attached to them, and it gives people the potential to come back and impersonate someone who's left. Ask a moderator/administrator if you'd like to leave.We can also suspend your account for a period of time if you wish to take a break but not lose your hard-earned post count, member number, etc.

just a reminder, if you're missing some of that classic old-skool flavour,

just type

b eakdotbiz.com/forum (delete the space between b & e)

and join.

it's free.

we have a radio station.

a chatroom.

complimentary masseuses.

A world where theo and lion post on the reg.

3590 Beno Dupes.

Werner Herzog is actually a member.

lol to post ratio is 694820% higher than WATMM.

Fred McGriff posts Every. Single. Day.

Sometimes we just have to admit that The Beak. Is. Better.

tumblr_momra0qO6T1ro2r7wo1_400.gif

was John Ehrlichman banned?

No. He was here, now he's not. there is nothing else to it. I realise that this will bring up more questions, but they are unnecessary. refer to the going offline thread or something and you will find a sort of answer to the question you seek the answer to.

heh ...

you are scum

from FB:

I missed the era of watmm when a lot of Chomsky influenced debaters would chime in, but more often than not it feels like people quoting the Economist back and forth to each-other and it kinda fucking sucks. I don't really blame those who I know have radical left leaning views who don't speak up on the forum, but their voice is strongly missed.

Even though we never got along politically and had some pretty fierce name-calling back and forths lol, I still have respect for him and always thought he was a solid dude. Will definitely miss the fiery discourse and the riddle that is JE.

Archived