• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chesney

Shame someone decided to leave over petty difference of opinion. I thought he was alright but I never read political threads on here, it's not why i'm here.

Forums can be time vacuums so hopefully that's a good enough reason to stay off here, hope he gets a load of music done and is happy.

Now lets get over it.

tumblr_lh3yt8ImTa1qgaj9so1_500.gif

Even though we never got along politically and had some pretty fierce name-calling back and forths lol, I still have respect for him and always thought he was a solid dude. Will definitely miss the fiery discourse and the riddle that is JE.

Yeah JE is was one of my favorite watmmers, a contrian's contrian, a cynic's cynic, conspiracy theory virtuoso, and above all one the most knowledgeable music fans and music makers on here. For every angry political post he had there would be another say, breaking a synth stab heard in a rare AFX track. Even his most extreme negative comments were worth a read, and I appreciate a lot of music now based on both stuff he's praised and hated.

tumblr_lh3yt8ImTa1qgaj9so1_500.gif

Even though we never got along politically and had some pretty fierce name-calling back and forths lol, I still have respect for him and always thought he was a solid dude. Will definitely miss the fiery discourse and the riddle that is JE.

Yeah JE is was one of my favorite watmmers, a contrian's contrian, a cynic's cynic, conspiracy theory virtuoso, and above all one the most knowledgeable music fans and music makers on here. For every angry political post he had there would be another say, breaking a synth stab heard in a rare AFX track. Even his most extreme negative comments were worth a read, and I appreciate a lot of music now based on both stuff he's praised and hated.

Most definitely

I've taken a detour of most of the political discussions he engaged in, but he generally struck me as a harmless individual.

But now that he's moved on, is it too much to ask to respect his privacy elsewhere on the internet?

He's a loser, glad he's gone

He wasn't a loser, but an iconoclast with a fire in his belly, relentlessly searching for truth in a world(forum) gone mad. May his search continue as he spreads the counterculture throughout every nook and cranny on this earth and may god bless his soul. IMO

I know more than half the things I know about zf from his posts here, incl Duck In A Tree. His commentary on ae tracks was neat too. That was what made his presence significant for me I guess. Most of all though, whatever.

Archived