I really hope it wasn't (or was) Salv's zinger in the OPN that did it...

real music has to be made by faceless "uncompromised" musicians with at the very least 15 years of languishing in obscurity, also they have to know the importance of throbbing gristle and zoviet france, and also mick harris invented dubstep

Godspeed Ghostbusters 3, keep fighting the good fight

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was actually the first California watmmer I met when I moved to the Bay Area years ago. He's a good guy and I understand his frustration with this community. We've been dipping our toes into conservative waters for the past two or three years, and it's becoming more apparent in our discourse. We (Bay Area residents) do have a tinted view of society though, since we live in a bastion of liberalism.

Personally, I chose not to seriously engage on here anymore after a few EKT threads really got under my skin.

this forum is full of cynical, miserable people who live to shit on happiness because they cannot cope with their own pathetic lives. their music preferences are defined by obscurity and harshness, not by artistry, beauty. this motivation stems from faulty logic--just because 99.9% of humans cannot stand to listen to autechre does not mean you are better than the rest. watmmers live in a vicious cycle of alienation, self-masturbatory music, and superiority.

break the cycle. love yourself. love syro. find better hobbies than pseudo-intellectual indulgence.

I just dont understand why the owners of this website dont just let everyone be, the crazies and the most vanilla interacting together in a kind of a virtual techno-punk dystopian future.

I think they treat this website like a corporation but the audience (forums members), we are all insane freaks, let the whole spectrum live in peace.

Also the people who participate in political thread love to fight on the internet, LET THEM FIGHT, this is release. We all just have to trust each other we are normal logical human beings and we just want a bit of fun after work or whatever.

every forum is full of cynical, miserable people who live to shit on happiness because they cannot cope with their own pathetic lives.

Fixt.

Wait, no.

the internet is full of cynical, miserable people who live to shit on happiness because they cannot cope with their own pathetic lives.

There! Oh, hold on.

everything in the world is full of cynical, miserable people who live to shit on happiness because they cannot cope with their own pathetic lives.

Better.

this forum is full of cynical, miserable people who live to shit on happiness because they cannot cope with their own pathetic lives. their music preferences are defined by obscurity and harshness, not by artistry, beauty. this motivation stems from faulty logic--just because 99.9% of humans cannot stand to listen to autechre does not mean you are better than the rest. watmmers live in a vicious cycle of alienation, self-masturbatory music, and superiority.

i have a very good response to this in my head but iunno how to write it

cuz im tired

i mean you know, chill, the internet is anything but serious

All the most entertaining people seem to have stopped posting since I joined. Sorry.

*single tear*

break the cycle. love yourself. love syro. find better hobbies than pseudo-intellectual indulgence.

You got WATMM confused with 4chan.

Spot-fucking-on!

fuck you hoodie, just shut up.

This is a very puzzling statement.

This episode of Media Roots Radio was recorded 1 day before the Paris terrorist attacks. Abby and Robbie Martin talk about the US regime change plan in Syria and hypocrisy of arming rebels to 'fight ISIS', "new atheism's" bigotry under the guise of intellectualism & people who are plagued with Empire delusional disorder in serial killer America.

this is now the official MEDIA ROOTS RADIO thread

mods, please pin to top of gen ban

ahh bless you sheath. [-; And all the nice people. The rest, just background goys, you have your ups and downs though so whatever, who am i to judge. Maybe you'll become a pleasant melody when the mood takes you, perhaps in the spring, if we're not at war by then, or mired in a financial catastrophe.

Archived