IGNORED

What will you buy on Black Friday?

Friendly Foil

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a new fucking printer.

home printers are such a fucking ripoff...

Sometimes here you can get a new printer for $40, which is about the same price as they charge for a new ink cartridge.

Think I need a new phone - my iPhone 5 is 3 years old, battery is starting to flake and screen is starting to go (both largely thanks to it being put through the washing machine).

I also kind of want a PS4. Don't know if there will be any real deals though.

iTunes credit and eShop cards lol

a new fucking printer.

home printers are such a fucking ripoff...

Sometimes here you can get a new printer for $40, which is about the same price as they charge for a new ink cartridge.

Yeah but they only come with half filled cartridges

since fallout 4 has come out my girlfriend has just been playing fallout 3 on my ps3 while i play 4 on pc. i hope on cyber monday i can find a deal good enough where i can get her a PS4 and FO4 so we can nerd cave together. she hates mouse and keyboard controls.

Think I need a new phone - my iPhone 5 is 3 years old, battery is starting to flake and screen is starting to go (both largely thanks to it being put through the washing machine).

I also kind of want a PS4. Don't know if there will be any real deals though.

this reminded me on a serious note i dont want to buy anything i want to SELL

Here is a list of what im selling:

PS4 with fifa 16 game

Wii u mario kart bundle with mario maker

Macbook air 2014

If anyone wants to rid me of these demons i accept pay pal and bitcoin

Fuck Black Friday...

Black Friday has spilled over into Thanksgiving itself. I don't even get to see and eat with my family this year because I have to be at work at 5:30 just so some asshole can get the early deal on shit that isn't any more on sale than it has been all month or it will be throughout December. Stay home, support small businesses on Saturday and shop online on "Cyber Monday"... Fortunately this is the last year I'm ever doing this bullshit, but that doesn't make me any less unhappy about it.

I'm giving every customer half-assed service this weekend, I don't give a fuck. If all goes according to plan with a work-study job I applied for I may have my way out of retail next week.

Black Friday?

das racist

I wonder if they'll allow it in seattle, it will be out with the brown paper bags, gender roles and any sense of grounded non-PC reality

Also, we don't do that here.

Archived