IGNORED

What will you buy on Black Friday?

Friendly Foil

I'm British so, nope, nothing.

We have black Friday over here too now tho?

I wasn't planning to get anything but ended up buying an iMac because it's £50 off and I've been looking to get one. May as well take advantage of the offer while it's on.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm British so, nope, nothing.

We have black Friday over here too now tho?

I wasn't planning to get anything but ended up buying an iMac because it's £50 off and I've been looking to get one. May as well take advantage of the offer while it's on.

I'm refusing to acknowledge it in some sort of misguided, ill-informed stance against rampant consumerism.

But yeah, if you were gonna buy an iMac anyway, seems like a legit bargain!

Bought shit loads of plugins and soundbanks over the last few days from JRRShop that I'll probably get round to using by around the year 2025. Been pretty much black-Friday week online in the plugin world since last Friday !

Yeah I thought he bought those two movies I love the I realized the message duh duh durrrrrrrrrr

I picked up a VPN subscription, HULU Plus, and the Star Wars Saga on iTunes bc it was $10 off regular price. I missed the sale on the Daniel Craig 007 collection though dammit

Actually there's a pair of North Face low-top waterproof boots I've been meaning to get for two months now, but keep procrastinating. A North Face store just opened about three weeks ago downtown, and saw some legit footwear there, but they didn't have it in my size, so I reckon the online route is the most feasible.

Not gonna buy them today tho.

What will I buy on Black Friday? Nothing. Because i'm such a savvy consumer I know what I want and where to get the best deals all year round. I buy what I want, when I need it...

I want a 500Gb SSD and Race Face MTB Chainrings. I never got emailed about those items, the emails I got are about TV's and microwaves and things I already have. Fuck yesterday.

Archived