IGNORED

What will you buy on Black Friday?

Friendly Foil

plus fuck shopping when there's tens of thousands on the roads and parked in every available shopping centres space and you have to park down the road from the centre to find a park, and then when you get in there, it's pandemonium and nothing that you actually want is on special, it takes forever to buy. This is the opposite of intelligent interfacing with the consumer economy.

Plus this shit.

Note how even the people taking the videos are retarded, holding the camera the wrong way, not holding it still on the action. Now imagine an hoard of these people, walking in to you, being a general nuisance, breathing.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dog walking thru mist & murk but sunlight broke through near a local summit

sandwiches, flask of black tea, 2 morphine slow release tabs on the way out and a dose of Oramorph on the peak. Hiking & opiates = bliss.

Jack Russells love the cold apparently, and digging, any excuse & watch those paws start burrowing down into Fraggle Rock (if he got thru they'd all be eaten, chewed & slaughtered pronto)

plus fuck shopping when there's tens of thousands on the roads and parked in every available shopping centres space and you have to park down the road from the centre to find a park, and then when you get in there, it's pandemonium and nothing that you actually want is on special, it takes forever to buy. This is the opposite of intelligent interfacing with the consumer economy.

Plus this shit.

Note how even the people taking the videos are retarded, holding the camera the wrong way, not holding it still on the action. Now imagine an hoard of these people, walking in to you, being a general nuisance, breathing.

Jeez. Fuck all of those brainless assholes

I bought a t-fal actifry. It was down from $280 to $160.

And a PS4 as a christmas gift for someone. It came with all of the Uncharted games, the remastered ones. Ps4+games + controller etc was only $364.

I bought a t-fal actifry. It was down from $280 to $160.

And a PS4 as a christmas gift for someone. It came with all of the Uncharted games, the remastered ones. Ps4+games + controller etc was only $364.

I'm thinking about getting that bundle for myself as a Xmas present.

im seeing 'deals' on ps4s at 350 USD all the time. seems like it always includes a game and controller too. for over a year i've prob seen that same deal, prob more than monthly at slickdeals.com. seems like it should've gone down a bit more by now.

anyway i thought i already won this thread. calvin and hobbes? shouldn't this be locked? game over

im seeing 'deals' on ps4s at 350 USD all the time. seems like it always includes a game and controller too. for over a year i've prob seen that same deal, prob more than monthly at slickdeals.com. seems like it should've gone down a bit more by now.

anyway i thought i already won this thread. calvin and hobbes? shouldn't this be locked? game over

Yeah but my prices were in CAD, so about $270 USD!

I bought 2 pairs of Craghoppers nosilife cargo trousers (pebble and black pepper colour). I was gonna get um anyway, but oblivious to Black Friday Bullshit I was rather happy when they appeared almost half price. Can't argue with that m8. Happy days.

Ohhhh Betty I'm Spent.

Yeah but my prices were in CAD, so about $270 USD!

oh wow i didn't think the difference was that much, i thought itd come to not much below 350. guess that is a pretty deece deal. good score. never seen it get that low

I bought a 1-guitar Guitar Hero Live bundle from Walmart. I also ordered Cold Cave's Full Cold Moon CD from Heartworm because they were selling it for $5.

Well, since I was already stuck at work I figured I'd take advantage of our sale. Got a pretty sweet telescope and an Amazon Echo. With our stores buy one get one half off promo and my employee discount I pretty much got the telescope for free, and a discount on the Echo. I haven't had time to mess with the Echo enough to try all of it's features yet, but so far it's pretty damn cool.

JBL LSR305 Studio Monitors for $99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DUKP37C

Not buying them as I already have a pair. Just sayin'.

Weird, when I click that link (that clearly says ".com") it automatically reroutes me to amazon.ca where the speakers are $240.

Sneaky

Well, since I was already stuck at work I figured I'd take advantage of our sale. Got a pretty sweet telescope and an Amazon Echo. With our stores buy one get one half off promo and my employee discount I pretty much got the telescope for free, and a discount on the Echo. I haven't had time to mess with the Echo enough to try all of it's features yet, but so far it's pretty damn cool.

If they would just add a fleshlight hole they would sell a bajillion more lol

Archived