IGNORED

VHS Head - New EP - Sara Eats Neon

fumi

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a huge fan of his Methlab Mix the 3 tracks that re-appear here lose half their gleam when pulled from that context; sorry I'd rather just throw on the mix instead but w/e YMMV

The Violent Breed Neon Mix and Cameron's Closet are sounding alright though

As a huge fan of his Methlab Mix the 3 tracks that re-appear here lose half their gleam when pulled from that context; sorry I'd rather just throw on the mix instead but w/e YMMV

The Violent Breed Neon Mix and Cameron's Closet are sounding alright though

Except the Methlab mix is Soundcloud quality, so 160Kbps MP3 maximum.

also not available on vinyl.

until now.

Except the Methlab Mix was initially available to download as lossless (wav or flac, cant remember) which is the version I have :wink:

Fair enough on the vinyls tho (more a of digital vinyls guy meself)

dayum.

well I'm totally grabbing the vinyl when Skam put it up.

Except the Methlab Mix was initially available to download as lossless (wav or flac, cant remember) which is the version I have :wink:

Weird, that must've been the version I had but then for some reason or other I transcoded it to a v0 mp3 ... silly 2012 me !

I've got tabs open, with an auto-cycle script.

Excessive but understandable.

nope, excessive would be to set up a script that checks the Skam Shop site every minute for any mention of the string "Sarah Eat Neon", and then have it feed into a Pushbullet channel, which in turn would send a push notification to my phone.

Still no vinyl.

This is turning into the worst day of my entire life.

Well, at least since last week when I forgot to set the Sky Box for 'America's Most Wanted'.

:emotawesomepm9:

How do we know for sure that it is getting a vinyl release? I haven't seen any mention from VHS Head's Facebook or other official sources. No offense, Fumi! Just wondering

It was mentioned publicly in an article here

and, Ade told me himself it's getting a vinyl release.

as is clearly apparent, Skam is just being late!

edit: Ade just posted this on Twitter

CV9zO8UWUAAtzqI.jpg

Archived