IGNORED

? - twels

hello spiral

Thanks Herr Jan, here is the site were all the touched funds go Just-Give over 32K so far

and i can say now that the discogs guy is wrong on so many, I’ve not even heard of some of them.

I tried to put together an album that may have been a bit of fun for the electronica fans out there. the album is top notch and thats all that should matter,

I put so much of my free time into running touched music for macmillan cancer support and i feel like pulling the plug sometimes when i read stuff like this.

I’m only trying to do a good thing with music.

Don't pull the plug bro and ignore all the idiots

Guest bitroast

Thanks Herr Jan, here is the site were all the touched funds go Just-Give over 32K so far

and i can say now that the discogs guy is wrong on so many, I’ve not even heard of some of them.

I tried to put together an album that may have been a bit of fun for the electronica fans out there. the album is top notch and thats all that should matter,

I put so much of my free time into running touched music for macmillan cancer support and i feel like pulling the plug sometimes when i read stuff like this.

I’m only trying to do a good thing with music.

you've done good with the touched comps + covert release man.

have no idea why people are questioning the legitimacy of the charity aspect.. definitely not worth paying attention that.

• 2 weeks later...

Too obvious references to older tracks, e.g. that Titane track. We have been trolled, same as with pre-album fakery fake era, ooooh noooooeeesjjj#. The fakes lack progress.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
14 hours ago, atypic said:

Nice track, I thought he can be better at composition/progression. Composition: e.g. "Autumn is coming". As for the progression he often does start things calmly and slowly adds some disorder, we know that kind of thing. But he's good at that. I'm thinking of https://exmat.bandcamp.com/album/kae - which starts relaxed and friendly, and moves into a minor scale and slight disorder in a more subtle way. Love it.

Twels more or less feels like successful noodling. IDM//DAW//VST jamming. I'm agreeing with my old comment in this thread here ?

Edited by Guest

On 12/5/2015 at 12:16 AM, Draft78 said:

...the final reverberated high sounds are really autecrish, but... it could be like"the autechre's face - one of the countless ae faces - worn by Exm in llmnt"..:

http://touched.bandcamp.com/album/llmnt

Definitely, i think twels is more in that style than ae in 2015.

Everyone's busy about themselves and noone gonna give credit to our ragazzo Draft?

• Haha 1

On 7/12/2020 at 11:54 AM, Amen Lare said:

Everyone's busy about themselves and noone gonna give credit to our ragazzo Draft?

Sorry I was too busy about myself

On 7/12/2020 at 5:54 PM, Amen Lare said:

it is an ancient story of mine: I have precise and reliable intuitions if I have to recognize an exm song, then, when I have to make vital choices on which my entire destiny depends, I commit systematic disasters with irreversible consequences.

In any case, I was ungenerous with EXM: it's true, it owes a lot to our two, but it's also true that it has surprising ideas, and is defining a recognizable style.

Meltt is an amazing rich piece.

On 7/11/2020 at 9:45 AM, Wurstwasser said:

I thought he can be better at composition/progression

I also thought that someone who is that talented shouldn't waste their skill on something that is only slightly above the mediocre while they could reach for the stars... Quite sad to think that an artist with so much potential & skill would stay at such a low level of composition, while they potentially could break new grounds. It's very sad

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Draft78 said:

it is an ancient story of mine: I have precise and reliable intuitions if I have to recognize an exm song, then, when I have to make vital choices on which my entire destiny depends, I commit systematic disasters with irreversible consequences.

In any case, I was ungenerous with EXM: it's true, it owes a lot to our two, but it's also true that it has surprising ideas, and is defining a recognizable style.

Meltt is an amazing rich piece.

I have read lots of Meltt praise here. Here's my top exm picks, this would be my perfect exm album:

kngs, Zill, Hold On, SH010, Salt, Move Section, ignatio, 5, exm III IIIIII, Autumn is coming, Kae.