Joyrex

I really like the AE_LIVE, elseq, and onesix artwork from TDR.  I think it's the only artwork that could ever work for the music.  The music is highly parametrized, the artwork is not, it's a nice balance

Soundboards plx LP plx plx plx please PLEASE.

• 3 weeks later...

Ugh, God, I'm gonna have to get this after getting the last one. They're nice prints but once you put them in a frame you don't really see the imprint effect behind glass unless you put them in a place with a lot of dayliight.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bitroast

this bump had me excited for new soundboards. you bastards.

tell me about it. got RUINED for a moment there. 

soon. sooooooooon ... 

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I've been listening to the recordings on yt of Aeonesix, the material there is incredible.  I wonder whats holding them back from releasing the soundboards on their store.. 

Edited by Marked x 0ne

• 1 month later...

I've been listening to the recordings on yt of Aeonesix, the material there is incredible.  I wonder whats holding them back from releasing the soundboards on their store.. 

Especially after announcing in an interview that they would do that if everything goes well. Seems they're not happy with the sets. I think onesix is best autechre material so far. More to my taste than NTS Residency

Especially after announcing in an interview that they would do that if everything goes well. Seems they're not happy with the sets. I think onesix is best autechre material so far. More to my taste than NTS Residency

I really wish they had or still might release the Onesix tour stuff. I've been listening to it again today, and I just can't connect with it at all given even the best crowd recordings. There's so much information missing in the sounds (I'm assuming, of course, I wasn't in attendance at any) that everything from the sets is just...flat. Dulled as hell, just seems empty. When I first heard them, I figured it had to do with just bad recordings (not to blame the fans out there recording and posting of course) but after trying a few different ones, I just think the set maybe doesn't translate well outside of a 'live' situation (big space, loud system, etc) and so that has to do with why they weren't happy with releasing them online? I'd love them released anyway so I could hear myself because there are some really interesting moments.

Maybe some of the next three residency days will incorporate more of the material from there? Something towards the beginning 10-15 minutes of Onesix reminded me of some of the first tracks on the NTS Residency (ae01?). I mean, they're definitely recycling a moment or two from the AE_LIVE sets in the ae01 stream, why not use the Onesix stuff again as well? I'd almost bet on this happening, actually. Some people said the last 10 minutes of ae01 reminded them of something in Onesix, so maybe it's already happened?

I really wish they had or still might release the Onesix tour stuff. I've been listening to it again today, and I just can't connect with it at all given even the best crowd recordings. There's so much information missing in the sounds (I'm assuming, of course, I wasn't in attendance at any) that everything from the sets is just...flat. Dulled as hell, just seems empty. When I first heard them, I figured it had to do with just bad recordings (not to blame the fans out there recording and posting of course) but after trying a few different ones, I just think the set maybe doesn't translate well outside of a 'live' situation (big space, loud system, etc) and so that has to do with why they weren't happy with releasing them online? I'd love them released anyway so I could hear myself because there are some really interesting moments.

Maybe some of the next three residency days will incorporate more of the material from there? Something towards the beginning 10-15 minutes of Onesix reminded me of some of the first tracks on the NTS Residency (ae01?). I mean, they're definitely recycling a moment or two from the AE_LIVE sets in the ae01 stream, why not use the Onesix stuff again as well? I'd almost bet on this happening, actually. Some people said the last 10 minutes of ae01 reminded them of something in Onesix, so maybe it's already happened?

Maybe my enthusiasm for the onesix material is because I saw it live in Leipzig. The sound was incredible. Those high pitched hat like crackling sounds tickled my skin and those long metallic drones were so intense I came in my pants. I really really want the soundboards