Joyrex

surrounded by the resentment of those who live with me, paralyzed inside my aeobsession, I am shipwrecked between the ocean of fart in FM synthesis, without knowing what I'm listening to or since when

Edited by AE35unit

surrounded by the resentment of those who live with me, paralyzed inside my aeobsession, I am shipwrecked between the ocean of fart in FM synthesis, without knowing what I'm listening to or since when

you are not alone.  you are not alone. 

bf5e78b9d1013774483def849a730bca.jpg

you are not alone.  you are not alone. 

bf5e78b9d1013774483def849a730bca.jpg

ha ha!

those two English are destroying our families

H E L P !

I remember being enthused about the NY show being really bassy and punishing but it seems in retrospect that that was unintended and happened because of bad venue sound. keen to hear the soundboard to hear the raw ting.

edit: Boston show was some of the best fun I've ever had at a live show. good crew, good memories. shout out to people who were there: d-lo, Bob D, Candiru, Yellow, jellyrajah, others.

yeah it was a definitely a good time. excited to hear the set again

lol re: wife/gf

Yesterday I put the first three on my phone and was leaving for a 3hr walk while gf was 'working' via laptop at my place. She was in the middle of a skype meeting but was mouthing "wait" at me as I was putting my coat on and putting a beer in my pocket.

I got as far as the front step of my flats when she called me and let me know she'd finished for the day and could come with me now ಠ_ಠ

Edited by hello spiral

Lol you guyz with wife/girlfriend

Real Ae heads should be single and autistic

I’m depressed, obsessive and single, living with ptsd since 2004

I’m the real one

Ps this post is ironic pls don’t kill me

Lol you guyz with wife/girlfriend

Real Ae heads should be single and autistic

I’m depressed, obsessive and single, living with ptsd since 2004

I’m the real one

Ps this post is ironic pls don’t kill me

lol

Can’t wait to get back home and grab those

Thanks Cheech and Chong

lol fuck guess i have to divorce my wife so i can focus on these properly

Fixed
I literally already did that tho

my GF left me 1.5 years ago. i think she knew this was coming.

I'm out on my honeymoon - when I mentioned to my wife autechre had just released 20hrs of live sets she did not look amused...

Posting on watmm from honeymoon :catsalute:

Discussing with newlywed wife about autechre live digital releases whilst on honeymoon :emotawesomepm9::catsalute:

lol re: wife/gf

Yesterday I put the first three on my phone and was leaving for a 3hr walk while gf was 'working' via laptop at my place. She was in the middle of a skype meeting but was mouthing "wait" at me as I was putting my coat on and putting a beer in my pocket.

I got as far as the front step of my flats when she called me and let me know she'd finished for the day and could come with me now ಠ_ಠ

:catnope::catbleed:

When a private walk with music turns into a "conversation opportunity" with a loved one :cerious:

Have been there, I feel your pain

Edited by fletcher

I just freed up at least 3.5 GB on my phone. Hopefully it's enough.

All of it is on spotify now, including Elseq's 2-5

autechre soundboards in 192kbps are a big no no

Edited by chronical

Was pretty surprised to see them on boomkat but even more so to see them all on spotify!

Also just looking at all there stuff on spotify made me think that it must be pretty daunting if your just getting into Ae how much material they have now!

I just freed up at least 3.5 GB on my phone. Hopefully it's enough.

All of it is on spotify now, including Elseq's 2-5

autechre soundboards in 192kbps are a big no no

fair enough, but their 'high quality' setting brings it up to 320 (less shabby). also super convenient. 

Yeah I also only purchased a handful of these (do I need to hand in my Ae fanboy card?)

Never felt like I got my head round all the existing sets just ended up listening to same old few.. so thought getting all the new ones would be a bit much.

Though this is still exciting and renews my hope that the 2016 sets will be on their way soon!

I haven't even gotten around to the old ones!

edit: sean & roberto should pay us to be diehard ae fanbois imo, to compensate for the time nessesary to truly get into everything they have put out since exai

Edited by MIXL2