Joyrex

I just freed up at least 3.5 GB on my phone. Hopefully it's enough.

All of it is on spotify now, including Elseq's 2-5

OMG. apple music as well

I bought the ’boards, but haven’t splashed out for the Elseq’s yet. Thanks Sarge and Madge!

it's not too much you dumb fucks, if you listen to one of these once a week you are done in less than half a year

I was mostly being hyperbolic, is still lots a music tho.. but hey, that's a good thing :smile:

thanks autecker

flol tho if u bought em

$24 for the bois

yuh, I’ll glfly hand that out for a proper release, or a T-shirt, or a concert admittance document, or whatever, but lol dunno somehow this has reached a sort of threshold where personally I don’t care anymore.. yes it’s quality, but the quality is stretched thin over so much more or less loosely related material.... just dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

flol tho if u bought em

$24 for the bois

yuh, I’ll glfly hand that out for a proper release, or a T-shirt, or a concert admittance document, or whatever, but lol dunno somehow this has reached a sort of threshold where personally I don’t care anymore.. yes it’s quality, but the quality is stretched thin over so much more or less loosely related material.... just dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

confusedblackgirl.jpg

Interesting... I added the WAV collection to my basket last night and they we're all reduced in price to $1.50 each except Portsmouth, which was still listed at $10.00.

Didn't buy them.

Then when I went back today, Portsmouth was now $1.50 and Utrecht was $10.00?

Portsmouth & Utrecht are 2 of the very best, worth a tenner. I'd like to think those ones are in demand, so you feel more satisfied if that is the $10 initiation, rather than a less memorable one.

I imagine they were the first LIVE WAVs you've tried to purchase through the Store (especially as you haven't bought an oldie like Utrecht), and those sets might have been the first set added to basket, or in bulk were just chosen at random. One of them will have to be at that price, once only.

Edited by Roo

It is a unique experience when listening to these sets . It is not like hearing an album for the first time whereby you anticipate nothing , and it's definitely not like listening to a static release that you are already familiar with.

This. I find this middle territory quite stimulating.

I honestly went into these latest NA ones with slightly less enthusiasm than normal (ungrateful wretch): something along the lines of "well I've heard the AE_LIVE '15 europe ones a bunch already, and they're great...but I know they also recorded soundboards of OneSix, and since they didn't tour NA for that, I'm much more anxious for those."

This attitude pretty much eroded after the first two listens (LA & Miami).

Thank you Bob and Sam.

Yeah I felt a bit like that when 1st saw them but enjoying these new ones so much and feel bad for being tiny bit disappointed they weren't "new" at 1st..

Much easier to get into this time as already familiar with the set but then new bits blow my mind.. only got 5 of them to start with but so going to have to get them all (though could also listen to some on Spotify if am feeling tight! ;)

It is a unique experience when listening to these sets . It is not like hearing an album for the first time whereby you anticipate nothing , and it's definitely not like listening to a static release that you are already familiar with . I'm sure there is someone on this board that will be able to exercise their spergy gifts to memorise the intricacies of each set but in this case I'm glad it's not me as now I'll be constantly surprised each time I listen

Yes.. very much agree with this

Yeah my very first 'woah' moment for these was listening to Austin (which I assumed was the first one as that's the order they appear in my 'collection' on the webstore, but I see now the dates are all over the place) and hearing those melodic pads come in around 7-8mins during the deflating metallic part that became Sinistrail Sentinel.

Just finished Washington . I made a comment somewhere about starting these halfway through because I felt the variation was a lot greater in the second half ... well yeah I'm not doing that anymore. Absolutely phenomenal amount of variability in those opening movements .. I am tempted to listen and relisten to the sets I think I enjoy most as you would with a traditional release .. but why would you even want to with what we have now .

It is a unique experience when listening to these sets . It is not like hearing an album for the first time whereby you anticipate nothing , and it's definitely not like listening to a static release that you are already familiar with . I'm sure there is someone on this board that will be able to exercise their spergy gifts to memorise the intricacies of each set but in this case I'm glad it's not me as now I'll be constantly surprised each time I listen

yeah, I think this is exactly the purpose of the 28 sets, I tried to describe something similar in the other tread, tangling in verbose concepts, but the ultimate meaning is right this: the pleasure of listening to something familiar to the point of being able to enjoy the details , leaving open the possibility of constant surprise. If they decide to publish, from now on, 30 versions of each album, I would be ready.